1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you have facial hair or like it?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AlamoCity, May 18, 2014.

1. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I really dislike facial hair, and of course I need to shave every day. It's a cruel joke in a way

2. ProtegeMoi

I can grow a mean beard and no I don't like it. I used it to hide behind.

3. Gen

Gen

Hate it on myself. Don't mind it on others. Though I'm not too much of a fan of long facial hair. Clean shaven is the safest route in general for me, but a well trimmed beard can be cute on some.

4. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like my beard. Without it, I look completely different, and if I just let my beard go, I'd look too much like my dad. So I just keep a goatee.

5. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Perpetually clean-shaven but thanks to the power of medical science, hoping given a few months after a number of injections, I'll get an awesome beard.

Rather fond of it myself. A good, clean-shaved beard? Yup. I'll take that.

6. Van

Van

Yes! The last time I shaved was a year and a half ago, I think. If I shaved my beard, I'd look 16, and I don't really like that. I trim every two weeks and that's all. My face is very disproportionate, so I've decided I look better with beard (I can't even grow full beard... and I'm 26 :dry: ).

Beard looks good on most guys, so... yeah, I love it.

7. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I used to be clean-shaven, but people would think I'm a teenager because of my small frame. Recently, I started sporting a short beard and moustache, mainly just trimming at the neck (I try to make it "natural"). I like it and got some compliments, and I like scruffy beards on guys. Large beards are a little intimidating.

8. BornAnew

REALLLLY HATE IT ON MEE! Don't mind it on others...but I find facial hair SO annoying.

I wanna get something that reduces how fast it grows back (I found some shaving cream that does but it cost a lot). Right now I need to like shave everyday...such a bother :frowning2:

9. pianokeysry91

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have a goatee now, its well "groomed/clean" but def cool to hear lots of folks are down for facial hair cuzz I kinda wondered what guys would think about it...i think they're cool :-/

10. KyleCats

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've always wanted a beard. Hopefully it will become reality for me some day :grin:

I love facial hair on guys. Actually, I just like hair. Long hair, beards, body hair. All good.

11. mangotree

I've had facial hair for most of my adult life, in different styles. Just trim it or neaten it up or re-style it once a week (it grows slowly).
    On other guys though, I prefer clean shaven. Opposites attract, you know...

Peace!

12. BiPenguin

I stopped shaving in early 2007 after a bipulmonary embolism. For months I wasn't allowed to shave so it just grew and I grow facial hair well. Instead of the occasional beard or the cold season growth, it's there now only being trimmed back but not removed.

---------- Post added 19th May 2014 at 07:29 PM ----------

There is an Australian band called, The Beards. Every song is beard related and they do it superbly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C5nE4UqqLk

13. White Knight

Have a van dyke going for years.

I don't like too long/full beards or only moustache. Most stylized ones are hot... it depends on the face tho'.

14. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't have sideburns or cheek side hair, so it would be a goatee if I let it grow, and I don't like goatees, so I don't. It was also better to have a mustache before that became predominately grey, so now it's gone too. I always envied the guys with hairy faces when I was younger, because they could restyle their appearance 20 different ways for fun, and I couldn't. I also felt it made them look sexier than me to the girls, which I guess was just me beginning to find the guys attractive but not understanding what I was actually feeling. Plus, because facial hair is a secondary sex characteristic; if you can't grow it, it makes you feel like a little kid when your teenage friends are all getting hairy and you aren't. Just another way I felt "different" from the rest of the boys, wondering what was wrong with me that I wasn't "maturing" and therefore becoming interested in girls like the rest of them were at my age. I understand how all these pieces should have fitted together now, but back then, it was just a big puzzle that I would figure out later; later was a long time in coming. :icon_sad:

15. RedDev84

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I try very hard to have what's called a chin strap.
    Which looks like:
    http://stylespk.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Thick-Chin-Strap-Short-beard.jpg

Unfortunately though from the chin to the back of my jaw just as it starts to go up it doesn't grow very well. Too thin and wispy. I think one day I will probably keep the sideburns and lose the "beard" (not much of a beard but probably is considered one). Or just go clean.

I like facial hair. I don't like mustaches or big beards though. Just 'surface' hair for me.

16. ScatteredEarth

[​IMG]

I'm a fan of shadows, but I absoulutely hate my facial hair sometimes. I wish it would stop growing.. If I let it grow out I look like an Amish person with muttonchops and all. Plus it gets to that point a few days after shaving where it just irritates me when any contact is made with it. And when I do shave it I can expect atleast 1 or 2 ingrown hairs..

17. photogSIL

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I wear a shadow all of the time. But I would prefer my guy to be clean shaven. Contradictory I know :confused:

18. robotman

I have trimmed facial hair and I don't mind a little stubble but I dislike really long beards, its not really my thing.

19. SherlockHolmes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I absolutely love facial hair on guys. It's probably one of the things I find sexiest when I first meet a guy. Personally, I'm always clean shaven, because I'm only twenty years old, and my facial hair is really only starting to come in properly now. I'm ultra proud that I now have to shave two times a week so that probably tells you how bad it is... But if I could grow thick, wonderful facial hair I would have permanent stubble. It just makes a face look so much better!

20. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

No, I don't have or like facial hair.

I can't grow a real beard, I can only grow in spotty patches of ugly peach fuzz. I hate shaving, it's such a pain, I use an electric razor so at least I don't cut myself like I used to with shaving scream and a regular razor. But the facial hair really doesn't look good on me, I have smooth youthful skin, letting that peach fuzz grow in makes me look like a pubescent teenager who hasn't yet picked up on the cue that he's supposed to start shaving, or else I look like a dirty hippie (especially back when I had long shoulder-length hair.) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

On other guys, I also prefer the smooth, clean-shaven look.

I prefer to be able to see a guy's whole face and be able to kiss a guy's lips without hair getting the way.

So not a fan of facial hair, on me, or on other guys.