1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you have any scars and what's the story behind them?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Elliiexriley, Nov 16, 2015.

1. MusicNotes

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    On my right arm right by the shoulder I have a patch of skin in a bit of a wide oval shape that will always be red.

I got it from riding my book, and you know how you stand up on the pedals of the bike? One of my pedals fell off, and down I went. It was a really nasty scrap that took about a long time to heal. I also got a nasty bump and a few cuts on my leg with some bruises but that went away.
    I also have a part of my leg that's forever a very light greenish shade from my friends quad falling over while we were riding it. It's strange.

2. Posthuman666

Both of my thighs are covered in scars from self harm. Some have faded away and are harder to see, but around 40ish that are very visible. I also have a few faint ones on my chest and some of various degrees on my left shoulder.

3. lostboy94

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The sadly common self harm scars on my shoulders they are largely faded now. I also have some that are more intresting my fourth toe on left foot is deformed there is also a thin white scar from where I compound fractured the toe while riding my bike barefoot. I then reset it myself and hid it from my parents all summer. I don't feel pain in my fingers and toes. My parents had told me that if I rode my bike without shoes one more time I would lose my bike. I really did not want to lose my bike. So I hid it from them. Yea I was that kid...

#83 lostboy94, Nov 28, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
  4. Mental

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    A have large scars on my back as well as scars on both hips. I actualy have no idea where I got them from. I just woke up one morning and they were just there. Some people think that I might harm myself in my sleep.

5. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I was 12, I fell while biking and got knocked out. There's still a scar that's not very visible above my right eyebrow. When I was 9, I pinched my stomach while trying to fold a deck chair and still have the scar to this day, and then there's a scar on my thumb from when I was trying to light a fire and ended up with melted plastic dripping onto my thumb.

6. BaldOldGoat

Scars on my left and right abdomen from surgeries.

7. Hexagon

I have two on my chest from surgery, one on my forehead from where a cop punched me, and a few on my arms from self harm.

8. Mahidevran

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sometimes I wonder if there are people in this world who have no scars at all :grin:
    I have one on my forehead, i got it at the age of 1 when I was trying to walk. I just hit the table with my head. Then I also have two scars on my knee that are from the surgery, one on my right knee from the nail, and lots of scars that are from my cats' scratches.
    I would mention self harm as well, but it doesn't happen to me often anymore. thankfully.

#88 Mahidevran, Jan 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
  9. optionthree

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    One all the way down the middle of my back from an incident when I was 4 involving a chair and a radiator, one shaped like ditto on my hand (which frequently gets ditto's face drawn on it) from the time I tried to make caramel and ended up with second degree burns because I'm an idiot, about a billion on my feet from stepping on glass or dropping glass on my feet because I'm an idiot and a few from self harm on my arms and legs, because I'm an idiot.

10. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A half moon shaped cut scar on my lower abdomen from a few years ago when I was riding my bike. I turned too quickly on a turn, and the handlebar jammed into my stomach. Honestly I was lucky I didn't puncture anything.
    Other than that, I have a few stitches on my head from when I pulled a fan on my head as a baby, and a tiny cut on my forehead from where I flew out of one of those foot pedaled play cars onto pavement when I was four.