1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do gay guys and straight guys talk about sex together?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by x2x2x2x2y2, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Hard Candy

Hard Candy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I can relate to you man. I have not come out of the closet yet so whenever I talk yo my guy friends (or anyone), it always have to be about girls. However, I noticed that my gay friends talk to straight ones about it, but not in a serious tone.

2. Lewis

Me and my best friend talk about sex, but in general, not like me having sex with guys.

3. Colours

I have talked about some sexua things with some of my straight friends, yes. But it makes me feel uncomfortable because I'm inexperienced in what they're talking about AND they don't know I like both guys and girls.

4. toms7

never for gay sex :grin:

5. Linthras

Linthras Guest

Well I'm bi, but still somewhat similar situation.
    Most of my male friends have no problem talking about sex with women, but are quite squirmish talking about gay sex in general (lesbians excluded for obvious reasons :bang:slight_smile:.
    Eventhough they won't come out and say it, the mere thought of two guys getting it on spells yuck with the capital Y.

6. Pat

Pat

It hasn't come up. Lol. he's not too curious about my stuff and lord knows I don't care what he does with her. lol. When we're out together, he's always like.."that girl is hot" and i'm like.. "no, that guy is hot" and then he laughs it off lol..

---------- Post added 30th Oct 2012 at 04:25 PM ----------

On another note, my friend does have more relationship and experiences than I do. So I do run things by him at times about boys like he does with his gf. Like things I'm going through with a guy and not knowing how to approach it. Those situations are interchangeable.

---------- Post added 30th Oct 2012 at 04:27 PM ----------

Oh yea, they are curious. Mostly with whether you're giving or receiving lol. They can be curious little things. Now, do I think my friend asked me everything when i told him he could, probably not lol. Still something "strange" about asking and I feel the same about his gf. I actually don't care but I think he may want to know more than he'll ask right now.

7. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    some yes some no...oddly the ones freaked out by gay sex seem to be ok with telling me about their sex life

8. BudderMC

I've had a rather awkward yet somewhat detailed talk about prostate stimulation with a straight friend of mine, initiated by him.

9. vyvance

Don't really discuss it, no. If they asked about mine, sure, but I wouldn't initiate it. I don't care to hear about their sex lives either.

10. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No, I don't want to hear about theirs and I'm sure they wouldn't want to hear about mine.

11. aeva

Yupp. I've answered those sorts of questions so many times, I feel like I should have a speech pre-recorded for when people find out I'm gay. All of my friends are straight guys, so naturally they want to hear everything about lesbian sex. I don't really mind, we're all really close. They tell me about their exploits, so why wouldn't I tell them?

12. Rarar

I've talked about finding certain guys hot to my straight guyfriends, they're fine with it, and just act as if I was talking about a girl. I've been asked by one of my friends if I was a giver or taker, I just said it was nothing to do with them.

13. Beachboi92

When I do have straight friends… before the apparently inevitable moment where they make a pass at me get weirded out and never talk to me again (me and my friends have decided I have an uncontrollable power to drag people out of the closet)… yes we do

14. Spatula

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I push everyone's comfort zones and take great pleasure from tormenting them. Trying to see how many loved ones a straight man would rather see die before they suck a dick to save their lives. Talking in vivid detail about cunnilingus to my gay boyfriend (it's his punishment for tickling me).

I'm sorta like a real life version of spacemoose.

#74 Spatula, Oct 30, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  15. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Yeah my straight friends talk about it with/around me all the time, both hetero and homo. We're too extremely perverted a bunch not to. Granted it's only for the sake of a crafty dirty joke or 2 most of the time.