1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dirty talk via text?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Wardrobe93, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Wardrobe93

Hi,

ive been talking to a guy who lives fairly near me met online looking to meet. We've spoke everyday for 4 weeks and its pretty good :slight_smile: Every now and then late at night we get a bit excited..... and the texts get a bit more.... physical and imaginative. Problem is I don't know what to say an i feel like an idiot. I mean I know whats gunna happen eventually but texting it just feels awkward and oddly its because its someone I know quite well.

Any tips?

2. LD579

There isn't really anything we could precisely say to help you in your dirty talk endeavours, as EC is a site that includes minors. With that said, if you were so inclined, being bold and flirty, and not worrying about second guessing yourself could only help. It's likely that he's interested in flirting with you as well, or else otherwise he wouldn't be playing along with you. As you can see, that was all general and not unintuitive, but sometimes it doesn't hurt to reinforce those notions.

3. Nick07

well, if you don't like him talking to you like that, tell him to stop. If you don't know what to say back in the same manner, simply imagine what you would like to do. Like: I would like to caress your cheek and wrap my arm aroud your waist. Or skip that 'I would like to' and put it into present tense: I am slowly wrapping my arm aroud your waist, it feels... (tell him how) :wink: