1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Destroy Their Favorite FOOD!!!??!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Beebo, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Orion

Hmm you pretty much set yourself up for that one!
    Research shows termites actually come to life again with your stomach fluids, and they reproduce inside you until they take you over as an evil zombie!!

I LOVE: Milkshake!

2. smilealways

smilealways Guest

Milkeshake was first made to actually hide the taste of gone off milk by mixing it with icecream.
    Doesnt that sound nice.:eusa_sick

Meat Pies:eusa_danc

3. Beebo

Meat pies is a very general food... But im guessing you are talking about ground beef?

News Flash (christmas 2007). Grocery stores have sold their beef grounding machines to save money. Instead, in a collaborative effort from government's health systems as well as grocery stores, doctor across the world are pushing grocery stores to hire senior citizens to chew the meat into ground beef as a means to strengthen their gums. The meat sometimes may seem spoiled because of gingivitis and bloody gums, but grocery stores are using Febreeze to cover up the smells. Febreeze kills 99% of germs, and gives meat a fresh smell.

I LOVE: pop tarts.

4. elstix99

elstix99 Guest

Damn, you took my favorite food :slight_smile:. I should be some kind of PopTarts expert or something at this point :grin:

The latest headline from Washington: A group of Smores PopTarts tired of being bought by a local freshman and thrown into bookbags for "later use" have revolted against their oppressors. "Never again will I be squashed by Discovering French Nouveau Blanc 2!" cried one PopTart while fiercely bludgeoning the textbook.

OK, backup favorite food goes into effect :wink: I LOVE: Soft chocolate chip cookies