1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Describe your first same-sex crush

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by NotQuiteANerd97, Nov 3, 2015.

1. glenriver

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My first serious crush was in eighth grade, before I knew I was trans. This guy used to be the friend of a close "friend", but now they had this dramatic hatred of each other. Although I knew his name and what he looked like, I didn't really care until we became classmates. He was bold and daring, as well as intelligent and confident (maybe a little too confident). We became friends and that "friend" later told him that I liked him, but he politely rejected me and later dated another one of my friends at that time. He was a great guy and friend, and I hope that I can hang out with him in the future (we are going to different high schools). I definitely got over him though. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. Oddsocks

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The first crush on a girl that I acknowledged as a crush: A girl in the year above at secondary school. She was very much a goth, had hair so red I have to wonder if she dyed it, drew so much gothic manga art (that in hindsight was probably not even as great as I remember, but she was head and shoulders above my skill level at the time so I was totally enraptured by the *~detail~* of it all), absolutely towered over my short-ass self, and turned out to sing a mean cover of Tainted Love.

She lent me one of her how-to-draw books once, complimented one of my (terrible) drawings, and I was walking on air for weeks because senpai noticed me and my gay little heart couldn't take it.

The first crush on a girl I think was probably a crush in hindsight: A girl in the year above in primary school. She also had red hair, towered above my short-ass self, and tolerated my devoted puppy-dog presence and the fact I was constantly comparing her to my favourite book character of the time (Maugin from the Edge Chronicles, if you must know, haha).

She invited me to hang out with her and her friends at the park, let me share her packets of Millions, and because she was in the year above this was a Huge Deal and senpai had noticed me and I felt very grown up and blessed and heart eyes in her general direction.

...I feel like she may have set my type for my later crush(es). There's a certain tall redhead trend going on there.

3. Ryu

Ryu

Well I've never really had an actual crush on an actual person as such, but the first time O really noticed this one person, my first thought was 'tight ass...'

4. Ameryllis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was completely obsessed with this girl when I was in grade 4, and she was in grade 7. She looked a little like Emma Watson, and we actually ended up becoming friends-of-sorts later on. (She never found out that I liked her!)

5. Immaunicorn

Out Status:
    All but family
    I fell in love with my first same-sex crush. Bad move. Anyhoo, I was really close to her. Shoulder-length blonde hair, an unhealthy obssession with anime, and the most adorable smile you will ever see. She would always hug people and hold hands. A little part of me will always be attatched to her.

6. MusicNotes

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    She was actually one of my closest friends at the time. I kind of just one day realized "Shit I like her." and it kind of slapped me in the face. I had been questioning for a while then, and realizing that was terrifying and relieving. She's a super bubbly person, and outgoing and proud of who she is, and she just made me happy. We never dated and are still close friends. I don't like her that way anymore, and I even introduced her to her current girlfriend whom I am also friends with :slight_smile: I get to third wheel a lot aha.

7. COPY

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    She was one of my really good friends in 4th grade. I broke up her and her boyfriend to get closer to her. She thought I was hilarious and nice, but I knew she was straight so I gave up pretty quick. We kinda looked the same, we both had long brown hair and stuff. I would always beat her at boggle. I haven't seen her since 4th grade, pretty sure she has a boyfriend now haha

8. Fimo

Out Status:
    All but family
    I guess it was kaley cuoco (penny from the big bang theory) . I was just obsessed with her. When realized that i was like "wow ok i'm not straight lol", and then i freaked out when i entered high school a week after.
    But i guess i had a same sex crush before, though i didn't realize it because heteronormativity. It was in elementary school and there was this girl that i used to call my best friend. Every time she would hold my hand i would feel so much better and a rush of energy ... and i felts abnormally jealous when she changed class to be with her bff!

9. Raziel

Out Status:
    Some people
    Mine was Metallica's second bassist, Cliff Burton. Yeah, that's all I'm gonna say.

10. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not sure if Johnny Bravo or Samurai Jack. Of course at that time I was just admiring them, I dont even know that I am gay that time. But yeah, I love watching them.

11. Justinian20

After reading about everyones crushes I feel a bit relieved that I wasn't the only one to chase my crush and feel broken hearted after he rejected my feelings for him. I still find him a little cute and sexy and have random high school fantasies about him actually being gay and deciding to return my love I was ready to give him. But I got over him and he was no longer my friend after he rejected me, mostly because I got over it by thinking every person was the same and they all wanted to hurt me.

12. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

I'm still not sure if it was an actual crush, but I suppose it was.
    It was this girl Emily in 6th grade. A lot of people thought she was kind of annoying because she was sort of full of herself, but not in a mean way and she did have many friends.
    I was just really drawn to her and liked to get her attention and see her smile:slight_smile: Ironically, she helped me the most when I started "going out" with this kid who liked me back then.

13. Feelunique

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Good question! My first what I would call all out major crush was in the start of college. My first at all and every first experience was a best guy friend and very special friend/lover till my family moved away. My virginity was lost with him and years of passion with no regrets except how to tell a straight lover your first was a guy. Anyway in college I became friends with a woman who went back to school later in life (kind of interesting she was trying to hook me up with her daughter) and worked on a English 101 paper at her house. When I met her youngest son who was a year younger than me I have no words to describe my feelings. We hung out together and shared many interests. His scent, sweat moisture on my leather car seats, always in just boxers at home, and wrestling around drove me crazy. Was a major CRUSH! I still feel that something more between us was him or I making the next touch or move.

14. Natasha Elyssa

She was cute, with back hair. She was kind of average, but she was pretty to me. She hated my guts though. Especially in eight grade when she took up an emo lifestyle, and saw me as an oppressor to her life. Yep. I especially liked that she was nice to me, but she ended up being rather mean and nasty in the end of middle school. Haven't seen her since, but apparently she's into guys and drugs so..... :/

15. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This guy in my class in fifth grade. He was really smart and always studied whatever the topic was outside of class and discussed every little thing with the teacher or someone sitting next to him. He got along with everybody too.

16. Timm

I think it was when I was a freshman in high school. There was a sophomore I didn't know too well, but he always waved when we passed by. Outrageously tall, curly blonde hair, and very energetic and friendly.

17. lliterallly

My first same-sex crush was a girl called Riley. We met when I transferred schools in 7th grade, and was put into her class. She was in grade 8. (It was a 7/8 split class). Sometime near the beginning of spring we became best friends, and I inevitably got a crush on her.
    She had brown hair and amazing brown eyes. She was taller than me. Most people are. She was hilarious. Easy to talk to. We became close to the point where she would simply walk into my house without knocking. I remember one time waking up to find her beside me, on my laptop. I read the time; it was about 12 pm. I asked her how long she had been there for, she said since 9. She had been patiently waiting for me to wake up so we could spend the day together. I don't know why, but that really stuck with me. Late that summer, I lost my virginity to her. Sadly, our friendship was never really the same after that. I miss her dearly, but we have gone our separate ways, and it's probably doomed to stay that way.

18. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It was scary. She was really touchy feely girl and I was attracted to her, and somehow it was like electricity everytime she touched me or teased me. I just pushed her away, ran from her. I couldn't understand what I was feeling.

19. AJ56

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It was my freshman year of high school. There was this cute Latino guy in one of my classes. He was very friendly and caring. He was hot too. He was actually the first guy I really wanted to have sex with. I still see him sometimes. He never did find out that I liked him.

20. user777

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I had my first crush when I was 13. It felt really weird to me cos I didnot accept my sexuality at that time(Now I do). Moreover, he was straight(and homophobic :frowning2: ) so I immediately knew that I am not gonna tell him.