1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Depressed!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by azrae1, Feb 26, 2012.

1. azrae1

azrae1 Guest

God! i feel so depressed now for no reason.... well actually a multiple of reasons, but mainly because so far since i come out to most of my friends, got accepted and i have many friends but WHY AM I STILL SINGLE AND NEVER BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP?!!? i feel my life is in dilemma, maybe i am not good enough for any1? the gay guys here are so shallow and vain its soooo STUPID D: !!

God ..... i feel like i am writing in an emo blog :l

I don't usually complain about this to anyone @ all i usually keep this in my head and i always tend to be so normal or in good mood infront of people but i am not, i have my worries and i am worried about the future, i don't really expect much from anyone anymore, i feel i am not my self anymore ... not from 2 years being creative in what i am good at.. :icon_sad:

so reader as you guessed this depression is from many things that is happening in my life ...

i think i worked alot to improve my self to people but it seems i didn't get what i wanted; gosh; this sounds weird here but anyway..

came to ec to post this thing anyway thanks for reading

with love

2. Lewnatic

Firstly, stop worrying about the future. You can't fly, so to attempt to jump off a building is pointless and dangerous. You can't tell the future, so to attempt to fortune-tell the outcome of your endeavours is also pointless and dangerous.
    In regards to the "NO RELATIONSHIP :frowning2:" situation, you won't find a guy if you're on here crying about not finding a guy! Get out there, one will pop along. Maybe one of your friends has a gay friend they can introduce you to? I've had a few of those scenarios, but my friends have awful taste.

3. lavajava

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Its okay to have these feeling, it how you deal if and turn it in to a positive. If you worrying about what going to happen it the future, your missing out living for now and enjoy the life you have. Life is adventure it not about where you end but how you get there.

I wish you the best of luck, I know you will have great life and meet someone to share you life with. :slight_smile:

4. azrae1

azrae1 Guest

I think you guys have a point, i will graduate next year from uni and i am worried about getting my first job, i kno i will do mistakes and all just to be general here, well my gay life i am having pretty much fun, i have load of friends who accepted and i am happy about that , it was just how gay guys are just........ ughhhhhh never mind lol

5. CottonCandy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I know this is an old-ish post,but just wanted to share my 2ยข .. first of all, stop stressing yourself. you know how the culture is at home, so there is no point stressing since it won't change anything. just enjoy the fact that you have good friends that support you and accept you for what you are. as for relationships, it will happen when you stop looking :slight_smile: when you are not stressed and looking, things happen and you really get everything you want and more. I really believe that things happen whenever the time is right :slight_smile:

and yes, the gay/les scene here (can we really call it a scene?) is pretty shallow, but when the time is right, you will meet that mature person you seek :slight_smile:

don't worry about getting your first job and messing up things, teach yourself how to relax because stressing and worrying never did anyone good.