1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Depressed Hetero Male Seeking Advice on Lesbian ex Best Friend.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Closure, Mar 22, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I know it hurts but you'll probably find someone else to that you will have a connection like this again it hurts to be erased from someone's life but if someone can easily do that that means they really never cared for you in the first place .

2. Closure

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I honestly don't think I will ever be able to let myself form this kind of connection with someone again. I loved every moment I spent with her, but couldn't go through the same pain again.

3. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    I most add, the only reason to contacting her, is in hope of things returning to what they where before... But the thing is... Even that is NOT a reason to contacting her... Not only cause its unlikely and you are already with a harrastment order but also cause it have the contrary effect of 'making things return to as they where' it will instead reinforce her image she have of you as the bad guy, actually the ideal thing would have been to cut contact since the beginning... I mean, this are the effects of contacting her:

1- going to jail
    2- remaining obssesed about her, not being able to forget her, not getting closure
    3- making her pull away from you even further.

So you have extra extra extra reasons why you SHOULD NOT CONTACT HER

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now, suggestion on how to forget about her and keep up with your life:

You lost something, specifically a friend, when you lose a friend the best way to fill that hole is with more friends. So begin going to activities or workshops or whatever, that both keep your mind occupied and help you with meeting new friends, and getting human contact.

---------- Post added 29th Mar 2014 at 10:04 AM ----------

Also, its likely you feel insulted, that usually happen when we you get rejected, or even worst when we get accused of something. Its natural to feel awful when someone treats you like a bad guy, also the hate that comes from others can become self hate, and their accusations into guilt and shame. So i suggest you take action to combat this feelings:

join some group/ organization that help others, wether homeless people/ sick people

The best way to get rid of negative emotions is by contradicting them with action. Combine this with going to a therapist.

Hope this helps... Good luck, We are here to help

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You will you might even find someone better than her . I've been where you were minus the rape and restraining order

5. Closure

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I hope so, just don't see myself letting go enough to. What happened to you if you don't mind me asking?

:lol:when you put it that way it sounds so much worse. I never in a million years could of imagined that reply could be used in reference to me :eusa_doh:

Thanks I don't plan to contact her at all again. I do feel insulted and rejected. I have never felt this kind of pain before and to think she can just erase me from her life and move on makes me feel so low I can't even speak or type properly.

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well l dated this girl used me for sex , it was a long distance relationship and when she got want she wanted from me she tossed like yesterday's trash. I tired so hard to keep her but she pushed away from me . She preferred hanging out with friends than seeing me .we had a talk and I asked if she wants to be with me she said no and that she never loved me . When l was out of her life she seemed like she forgot about me like l never existed . It was hurtful like the years we spent together meant nothing

7. Closure

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    How long were you together?Sorry to hear about that, how long did it take you to get over those feelings? You seem like a great person, so I bet she's losing out a lot more than you.

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    We were together for 2years ,It took me about a year to get over her, when l look back on it she wasn't even that good looking I've seen way better looking women probably would have treated me a lot better.
    Thanks she probably is .

9. Closure

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Looks isn't everything. I'm not gonna lie looks is the first thing I notice and I would ask a girl out, strictly based on her looks but I think the more time you get to spend with a person greatly impacts your feelings for them especially if you connect.

DAMN MAJOR UPDATE!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

So the guy who replaced me at work last week got told he wasn't needed anymore. Today though he filed a complaint against her and is claiming he has texts from her saying she wants to sleep with him.

I really don't know what to make of this. :help::help:

---------- Post added 10th Apr 2014 at 05:39 PM ----------

I don't buy her hating me for questioning her sexuality if now she's still trying to have sex(or is having sex) with guys.

10. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Wow :eek: This chick is clearly a bisexual in denial clearly excuse my language but she is hungry for penis why have sex with all these men . I'm glad that man filed a complaint against her because what she's doing is wrong using men like that then acting like the victim :tantrum:
    she's clearly got issues chicks like that are nothing but trouble :eusa_naug

She's clearly bi going through some serious denial

11. Closure

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I thought that myself and wanted to be there to help her but she screwed me over so bad now I don't know if I could even talk to her again. I could sort of understand if she was Lesbian and really regretted the situation and couldn't bare to think of me again, but to find out that she wasn't feeling that away has messed me up. I guess I never ever really knew this girl who I thought was my best friend and threw the last year of my life away for. I feel so angry right now.

Not only has she consistently lied to me but she has attempted to make me believe everything that happened was my imagination thus nearly (probably fully anyway) driving me insane, crazy. :bang:

12. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Sounds like my ex :rolle: Does this woman have short blond hair ?:confused:

13. Closure

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    :lol::lol:

:lol:No dark brown close to black, and quite long.

Damn I really cared about this girl too, never envisioned us together, but as friends I really thought we were close and I could count on her for anything and tell her anything. I feel so stupid.

14. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Good because I was gonna give her a talking too :tantrum:
    Yeah girls like that are dangerous and love to use people and abused people

15. Closure

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    She already messed my head up completely and here I was feeling sorry for her thinking I'd done the same thing. Gonna take me a while to compose myself, I don't trust anyone right now though and pretty much dislike everyone. Still part of me wishes I was with her to help her cope. :bang::bang::bang: Then part of me wants to kill her [​IMG]

16. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    just stay away from that woman she's nothing but trouble :confused:

17. Closure

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I hope to but we live quite close. If I do see her I won't put hands on her.

18. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    definitely don't put your hands on her , but women like these are best to be forgotten they are nothing but trouble and only care about themselves

19. Closure

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Yeah I def won't, I do dream about it but I never hit a woman in my life.

You're right, just I thought we was friends damn she really messed me up :icon_sad: I never really had a close friend like that before cause I have trust issues and now it's like I never ever knew the real her. :eusa_doh:

20. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You do and the real her sucks :tantrum:
    you'll make other friends but like I say stay away from twisted bitches :confused: