1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

:D I got my tongue pierced.

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by MusicIsLife, Oct 7, 2009.

1. MusicIsLife

It didnt hurt to get it done, but generally oral piercings are barely a pinch.

The after math? Kill me now. Its very uncomfortable, hard to eat, and im popping painkillers frequently.

But it looks really cool :slight_smile: Once the swelling goes down im gonna post pics on my profile thingy.

Worth it? yes.

2. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Cool! I'd like to get mine pierced too, but my mother would slaughter me. Plus I heard you can't eat spaghetti when you have a tongue piercing, which is reason enough to convince me otherwise. :lol:

3. Bryan44

I have been planning on getting mine done, and now that I dont live at home anymore I think its time!!! I hope to do it soon!! I bet it will be worth it!

4. MusicIsLife

It looks sooo awesome, but its the aftercare time that just sucks, ive been living on soup and applesauce xD

5. littledinosaurs

That's so sick!!

6. ColdSnap

trust me when I say for the next week crushed ice, ice cream and custard are your best friends. But yeah after like 9 days it feels so much easier and is basically fine from then on, even though it stays swollen for a good few weeks. Plus if you've ever kissed someone who has a tongue piercing you know that it feels awesome and there fore we rock :grin:

7. alusernamesgone

do you speak with a lisp afterwards? coz i heard of people speaking with a lisp after getting toungue peircings,,well sum1 told me that..its probably bullshit

8. Stuie

Whenever anyone starts talking about tongue piercings, I always think how much that would hurt and about this poor girl, who my dad worked with, who got an infection of some variety of superbug in her tongue after getting one and it wasn't responding to antibiotics, which is really enough to put me off them. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. MusicIsLife

Im talking with a lisp right now because my tongue is fairly swollen. But once it's healed it goes away.