1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuddling for the first time with a guy

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jacob D, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Jacob D

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you Dean :slight_smile:

2. Confusedfellow2

First off yes cuddle with him again since you said you like it and you cant stop thinking about it! Just hang out with him again and see what happens if he initiated the last one hell probably do it again so all you have to do is just sit there :slight_smile:

Im currently in love with a guy right now who most likely straight and is even against me doing horseplay with him so im probably screwed when it comes to him wanting to cuddle with me, I want your experience so badly wish me luck I guess hahah RIP to me.

3. Incredibull

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey man,

Yeah why not, cuddling is awesome. I know my first time cuddling with a guy I debated for like 20 minutes trying to figure out if this is a step I want to take and I didn't want to rush things. But, later that night I kissed him to push the boundary a little and I liked it alot. I can only speak for my own experiences as being Bi-sexual. It is a very interesting and confusing journey. For some they don't feel the connection. But for those like myself it was different than being with a girl because of the nervous rush associated with not being correlated with the majority of society as well.

I say do it again and go AT YOUR OWN PACE, onyl way to find out more of yourself is to continue with your comfort level and and see where the boundaries lie. Have fun and enjoy yourself and who ever you are with. Don't sweat labels at all and just follow what you like. The thing that confused me most of all was trying to define who I was rather than just being who I was. Who am I attracted to, who do I like and what I like to do. It may come down to the association of being just close to another person and enjoying a close proximity to them WHO KNOWS? Focus on enjoying your time and if you want to cuddle again do it man.

Also, I would like to point out after that night of my first guy kiss I went through a very introspective time and really went down into my own psyche and what I was. Rather I should of just focused on what I enjoyed and what I didn't and determine a 'label' down the road when I accumulated enough of enjoyable and non-enjoyable experiences. If I was gonna tell someone exploring their sexuality (like myself a few years ago) I would of said just focus on what you enjoy and take little regard for an identity because it is mainly on a spectrum. I know this may be a little too much info but I am gonna continue just in case cause I will be offline for a long while.

I am bisexual fluid and find women to be more attractive to men and men to be more attractive to women and fluxuate in between to each end. Trying to find out if I was gay or straight was ridiculous because I would be so certain of one or the other in the span of a couple months. Again this is only my case but I hope it helps you as far as a perspective on the case of fluidity and the frustrations of finding out what you are instead of just doing what you enjoy. (Not that that may have been an issue)

CUDDLE TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT MAN! haha

#23 Incredibull, Feb 24, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  4. Moonsparkle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi Jacob,

Cuddling is certainly not something 'minor or no big deal' its an important way to connect and express affection. It's all a part of intimacy and I understand why you would still be thinking about your experience!

And yes, I think you should cuddle again with him. Invite him over for a movie again. Take everything at your own pace, if you want to keep things to cuddling right now that is perfectly fine. I remember the very first time I cuddled with my girlfriend and fell asleep in her arms (nothing else happened that night). It's still one of my favorite memories of our time together!