1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crystal Meth

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by TheRoof, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Gumtree

Re: Crystel Meth

Just cruious KB - but what are the other 2 drugs that you said you would not condone one trying?

2. KaraBulut

Heroin and crack. All have very high recidivism rates. These substances that require injection or smoking also bring a host of other complications.

3. Trumpetplyer23

If you smoke it. Smoking it makes your teeth decay at an alarming rate.

4. lawlst

I have done that drug. Didn't know what it was until 75% through with the phase. My older sister introduced it to me because she was on it, and I used to always smoke weed so I would just laze-around her place (these were crazy days). She got evicted, so we had to move her out within a very short time-period. So after I had been laying on her bed, smoking weed all day...she told me, "smoke this, it'll give you energy to help me out..." and it all went down from there.

She had been using for about 3 years, and the following are problems I noticed within her:

.Spaced-out a lot
    .Trouble forming sentences
    .Pale skin (went tanning, and wore lots of make-up)
    .went from a size 9 to a size 00
    .Sporadic energy, depending on where she was in the high
    .Insomnia (would stay up for days; longest period awake: 13 days)
    .Reckless (with possessions, driving, etc.)
    .Careless.
    .Untrustworthy...stole from loved-ones
    .Disrespectful. disregarded others' wants and needs
    .Moody...would take everything personally, and very angsty.
    .Lied a helluva lot
    .Would search her bf's apartment for more

I used that shit for about 4 months and this is what happened to me...
    .Lost a lot of weight (size 8 to a size 5)
    .couldn't sleep
    .short attention span
    .didn't care about a thing
    .completely depressed when not high
    .would search sister's room for the stuff
    .stole
    while high: got goose-bumps, chills, hallucinations--if sleep-deprived enough--jittery, spoke way too much too fast, big pupils, etc.

I will never try it again. Ever.

I was walking through the grocery store one night, and I walked passed TIME magazine, with a silhouette of somebody smoking out of the same pipe my sister had, and a big sub-title which read, "METH..." needless to say, I got freaked out and broke-down, which led to an intervention for the both of us.

5. starfish

Not to mention do you really want to put something in your body made by someone in their bathroom who has absolutly no understanding of chemestry. Hell the big pharmacutial have lots of PhD. chemists and Doctors and they still manage to mess it up from time to time.

6. Daakota

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In my honest opinion, meth is the worst drug out there. I work in a juvenile detention center and have seen the effects it has on a person first hand. One of my first few weeks on the job, we had a juvenile come in that had done meth. She started becoming delusional and hallucinating. She insisted any female voice she heard was her mother who was dead, she insisted male voices were of her father, and she insisted I was her brother... even though she insisted he had died when he had not. She would bang her head against the wall, continuously scream and cry.

It takes days to come off of meth, I have seen the effects of continuous use as well as overdoses. A person can become addicted to it just after one hit. It is a horrible, horrible drug, and in the United States is an automatic felony, even for a very small amount.

A person can make it in their house... you can actually go to Wal-Mart and get all the ingredients you need, although states are trying to make it harder for a person to do it. It is extremely dangerous to make as it could cause an explosion because of the chemicals.

7. donnie5

a long time ago lets see about 7 years when i was sixteen i took alot of drugs i hated my life and i hated the fact that i was gay and being the wild and crazy person i was i took everything that was handed to me weed, alcohol, E, coke, and the list goes on. but the one thing thing i regret taking was meth. i live in omaha and alot of people consider it one of the meth capitals of the country because one of the main chemicals you need to make it comes from farms and we have tons of those in every direction around the city be that as it may i found meth very very easy to find and it was the one drug the realed me in over the others. certain aspects of the drug i found very appealing( i wont mention what those aspects were because i dont want anyone getting the wrong idea)and thats when it took hold of me. i started slow maybe here or there at a party but then it got worse i bought my own smoking device and started doing it by myself when i was alone(as well as with everyone else that i hung out with at the time). none the less twice a day turned into five times then 10 and soon i had myself a very serious addiction to the drug. when i didnt have some fore more than three hours i would shake badly and get very sick. but to stop rambling and to let you stop reading thi lol!! things came to a tee on one faithful night i had been awake for over a week and i was out with my friends( i had snuck out like i always did back then)and i got left at some party where i didnt even know anyone. well i realized i was close enough to my house to walk. i started walking home but i hadnt slept in so long and i was bassicly to the point of insanity i ended up running home because i saw shadow people chasing me behind every mailbox and house when i got home all the doors were locked and i didnt have a key on me so i ended upcimbing on my roof so i could go through my window when i finnally got to my window i opened it and tried to climb in by i was hitby horrible dizziness and i ended up falling in my window and ripping my stereo off the wall and from what i heard from my dad after that he had found me unconciouss in my room on the floor after he heard the noise. he took me to the hospital where i woke up hours later and confessed to my dad what happened to me(according to the doctors i hadnt eaten or slept for so long i was lucky to be alive)my dad put me in rehab which i left and returned to twice luckily the second time i realized it was what i neede and i have been sober since i was 18.

but the reason i put this incredibly long story on here is to show anybody who will listen my first hand struggle with this awful devil of a drug and how incredibly much it affects every single aspect of your life...

8. ^ Congratulations on turning your life around and staying sober, thats an amazing thing to do. So good on you :slight_smile: