1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crushes on Girls

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Omegduh, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Omegduh

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I’ve kind of noticed with my crushes on girls that I often found first that I was attracted to them and wanted to get to know them better before thinking about romantic scenarios with them. When I first started developing crushes on girls, I noticed that there was this natural pull for me wanting to get close to them and thinking they were cute, but I didn’t imagine what it would be like to kiss them until being with my ex-gf. I remember one night being on a phone call with her and the thought suddenly popped into my head that I really wanted to kiss her and asking her that if we ever met that we could kiss. I know that with crushes it takes time for feelings to develop and what not. So maybe I haven’t let the feelings develop enough? I remember wanting to date one of the girls I liked and got jealous/upset when she began to date my friend. It’s all so....complicated. I just worry that this means all of my crushes on girls were fake and not true and I’m a straight girl in denial. I know some may go “oh you’re demisexual!” but like....it was the same with guys but I never imagined being together with them in the long run like I could with my ex-gf. Not even really the guys I dated except for being miserable. Sexuality is confusing lol. I just know that I really wanna fall for a girl and fall completely in love with one. I know I may just be a late bloomer all around. Maybe when I move out things will be easier. I know when I kissed a girl too, it got better as time went on and I got the ‘tingles’ down my spine. Having sex and kissing a girl is fucking amazing and I can’t wait to do it again with a girl that I love.