1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush on a movie star

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bubblyhappy, Oct 14, 2012.

1. jaysuss

God no on that way. I find him repulsive!

2. Jared

We need to get your taste in men reevaluated.

3. Messed Up

Messed Up Guest

DAINEL FUCKING RADCLIFFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He’s MINE! TOUCH HIM, ANY OF YOU, AND YOU WILL SOON BE WITHOUT BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE his British pale hairy body and his sexiness as Harry Potter. He sure makes my wand wingardium leviosa, that’s for DAYUM sure!

So, I reiterate, don’t even think about it...back the fuck back. Back up. Back up. That’s good...a little further. There. Yea, keep yo’ distance.

4. jaysuss

That is mostly true lol.

5. Ashley

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Evanna Lynch is pretty hot

6. Messed Up

Messed Up Guest

Boo-fuckity-hoo, more Radcliffe for ME! :grin: (Though I take no pleasure in sadness, this just means he can’t deny his homosexual attraction to hot Indian boys...case-in-point, moi) hee hee

Daniel Radcliffe And Girlfriend Rosie Coker Call It Quits | E! Online

7. runner

Kate Hudson in You, Me and Dupree

8. The Queen Bee

OMFG!!

Given that I think personality is such an important fact, I'll say the character's name rather than the celebrity per sé:

Santana López played Naya Rivera in Glee.
    Naya Rivera - PaleyFest 2011 Presents "Glee" - Arrivals

Emily Fields played by Shay Mitchell in Pretty Little Liars. (My goodness, I loooove her crooked smile. :grin:)
    http://www.watch-pretty-little-liars-online.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/shay-mitchell.png

Dr. Remy "Thirteen" Hadley played by Olivia Wilde in House M.D. I see her I go: "Damned, woman!"
    Olivia Wilde: Our PopStar Hottie of the Week | PopSofa

Juno Kaplan played by Natalie Mendoza in The Descent.
    Now I don't have "favorites", 'cus they're all gorgeous... but this girl actually made me come to terms with my sexuality. I guess my sapphic orientation was like "blocked" or whatever... and then I saw her in a scene jogging... in then in that Yoga pose and I was like: "OMFG!! I AM SOOOO GAY!!" lol
    From Midnight, With Love: Midnight Movie of the Week #17 - The Descent

Also when I was younger I had a crush on Pink Ranger, Kimberly Ann Hart (Amy Jo Johnson) and Phoebe Halliwell (Alyssa Milano but only until third season... lol).
    Amy Jo Johnson Poster. ID Z1G245192
    http://images1.fanpop.com/images/im...lano-Touch-alyssa-milano-840454_1066_1600.jpg

SO HAWT!!
    Then, again... Will Smith, Johnny Depp and A.J. McLean are my exceptions. I would go straight in no time just them. <3