1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

creating an stp out of a sailor soft pack?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by dntquestnisaac, Feb 12, 2016.

1. dntquestnisaac

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    so i recently bought myself a sailor soft pack from ftm essentials. it's lovely even with a few flaws (the color from my boxers somehow stained it and now i have literal blue balls and within the first 2 days it started to tear a bit where the shaft and balls connect) but it does what it is intended, lessens my dysphoria and makes me feel more masculine. but i only bought it because the stp i wanted wasnt available. but im considering turning this into an stp. would it be more difficult because of the sailor's "firm core"? or is it still possible? im gonna buy the supplies (tubing and nipple receptacle) from tranzwear to make it myself, but should i just get a mr limpy with the supplies rather than going through the trouble with this one? anyone with experience have advice? id really appreciate it.

-isaac

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think it would be that different if you use your Sailor packer. UppercaseCHASE1 on youtube has a tutorial on converting a packer into an stp, which might be of interest.

3. dntquestnisaac

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    the only reason i was a bit hesitant is because the sailor has a "firm core" to give it a more realistic feel. im not sure whether or not that would get in the way of my endevours.