1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Constipation and anal.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Doug Smith, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Doug Smith

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I asked this question a couple of months ago but Im going to ask it again to get more info. I'm bisexual and have constipation. If I ever get into a relationship with a man and want to do anal, how would I go about it? How much does constipation hinder anal sex? I also read that anal can actually cause constipation, is this true? Thanks for your time.

2. Jackie Ray

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I always have the same issue, its never caused a problem for me. Maybe yours is a digestive issue but mine is more of a anxiety issue.

Doug Smith likes this.
  3. JaimeGaye

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There are a number of factors that contribute to constipation but receiving anal sex is not one proven by scientific research that I am aware of.
    Constipation can hinder receiving anal sex, especially if the stool is impacted in the lower colon.
    Using medically proven safe methods to affect a bowel movement followed by a warm water enema prior to engaging in receptive anal sex would be the best way to achieve a pleasant safe sexual encounter in my opinion.