1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conservapedia theory “Homosexual bait and switch”

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dan82, Sep 5, 2010.

1. fragomatrick

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The most fucked up article of our generation. congratulations to the author for his/her mind numbing ignorance. Rest, I will take control of his/ her mind anyway, according to this intelligent theory. so, whatever. ! !

2. Caprica

Caprica Guest

Fucking awesome!
    I knew being gay had to be a good thing :slight_smile:
    Mental powers FTW!

3. Jeremy

HAHAHA!! Mind control?!?!?! Wow, some people truly have very special beliefs. :grin:

At first when I was reading like the first sentence I thought it was going to be about reperative therapy to turn heterosexuals gay. And actually... I think that would be pretty funny. I mean, who wouldn't want to convince their children that liking the opposite sex is immoral and that they need to change who they are? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And cross dressing?! Haha! At first I was thinking I would never, ever, ever, EVER do cross dressing, but now I guess I might cross dress just to get into an allegedly "meaningful" relationship with a homosexual female just to reveal to her that I'm a guy and try to convert her to heterosexuality. lol :grin:

I mean after all, I have mind control powers!

4. xequar

Conservapedia is a collection of all the crazy from the craziest of the crazy right-wing. One of the main players on it is Andrew Schaffly (I might have spelled that wrong), uber-right-wing closeted self-loathing son of Phyllis Schaffly, who is a notorious and very anti-gay anti-gay activist. It's so crazy it's borderline parody.

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Which reminds me, how is everybody doing in the Summer '10 recruitment drive? You know the Gay Agenda commands us all to meet our quotas, and we were all supposed to recruit at least three before the end of September. (And remember - making somebody "bi" is worth half a point!) I've already hit seven, but then again, I love the work...

Lex

6. Allecto

One of Phyllis Schlafly's other sons is gay.

7. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm I think it's just extremely ridiculous. I want to edit it!

8. I feel bad for anyone who takes this shit seriously.

:eusa_doh:

9. Jeremy

What?! I never knew about this! I better get to work! Haha! I guess I can try this bait and switch technique. It seems to work pretty well! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I think I'd rather just not cross dress though, and get a girlfriend then tell her I have a vagina. XD It's not like I'm ever gonna let her see down there anyway! Hehe :grin:

10. paco

paco Guest

i think you misunderstand. the bait and switch is us turning straight people gay. so you make yourself look like a girl so that a straight guy falls in love with you then turns gay once he finds out your a man.

anyway, i've converted at least 5, and i didnt even have to dress up like a girl. don't tell the conservapedia, but if you get guys to dress up like a girl they immediately turn gay. i think it has to do with skirts or something..people that wear skirts like guys, so it must be a causal factor, and we all know lesbians never wear skirts

11. Miss Bubbles

Does that mean my drag days are over and I have to break it off with my oh so str8 boyfriend??? They found me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Bradley James

That diatribe has almost made me physically ill... not that passage, the whole damn article. Sickening. Can't believe that some conservatives can write such rubbish.

13. Holly27

Oh, man! I almost forgot! D:

But I have been waiting for a good chance to see if all that mind control practice paid off.... :badgrin:

14. Miss Bubbles

we are so diabolical lol I love the gay agenda!!

15. Jeremy

Yeah, that was the point XD

I mean, if they're so scared of us converting heteros with our mind control powers and cross dressing, they could just cross dress and get into a homosexual relationship, and then try to convert us that way. (I mean... their other conversion methods just aren't working at all). XD