1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusion with Sexual Orientation and Wanting a Conclusion

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ConfusedMood27, Jul 13, 2013.

1. ConfusedMood27

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm 14. Female.

I've been confused about my sexuality for ugh about 3 years

I don't need to hear that I shouldn't worry about this. Also please don't judge that I say relationship and dating. I know that it doesn't count at this age but whatever :3

I'm trying to figure out if I'm attracted to girls and if I'm attracted to guys.
    All I know for a fact that I find both sexes physically attractive. I don't know how it is relationship wise.

I think I've had crushes on girls. I can't tell. Whenever I have a crush on a guy I can't tell if I actually like them. I'm weird with relationships. I don't always feel comfortable. I feel more comfortable with girls like emotionally, I think.

Whenever I "date" or am "in a relationship" with a guy...I'm usually the one to break it off. It just doesn't feel right. No I'm not looking for "Mr./Mrs. Right" but I am looking for someone who makes me happy.

The first thing that attracts me to a guy is their appearance (I know I'm shallow :/). After that I can't tell if I actually like him for him or if I just like the way he looks (cute).

Recently I went to the movies with this one guy. He was sweet and all, but it just felt awkward. I liked it better when I just heard his voice on the phone or chatting through the internet (he went to my school...nothing creepy)

The longest "relationship" was like a week. I didn't like him that way when I was with him.

I've wondered what it would be like to date a girl, but then again the only difference is the actual gender (and other stuff when I'm older ^_^).

"I kissed a girl and I liked it" ^_^
    I've never kissed a guy
    I've thought what it would be like but I kept thinking well it would just be weird
    I'm comfortable with girls :3

It takes me longer to have a crush on a girl than a guy. Maybe that's why I feel awkward with guys when I like them. When I like a girl, I'm just thinking yeah okay cool. When I like I guy I feel nervous and crap. Then again I know the girls better than the guys.

Gah I hate being confused.
    I have no idea if you can tell if I'm bisexual or whatever.

Both sexes = physically attractive
    Girls = hot, cute, beautiful
    Guys = cute

Ugh thanks for reading this long thing and if you replied I REALLY appreciate it.

2. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    So far from what it seems you typed here; you sound like a Bisexual, you never been with a guy so but yet you seem somewhat interested in the idea, so it is leaning in there.

3. Minnie

I'd say bisexual too, for the time being, anyway - you've probably heard it before but you're young and your hormones are probably all over the place. (That's no reason to brush off or ignore how you feel though!)