1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by idkwuttoput, Jul 7, 2023.

1. idkwuttoput

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    ok so i was raised catholic and homeschooled so i was never able to learn about sexuality. recently i became an athiest and started accepting my feelings i thought i was bi and then thought i was pan and now im just confused. bi means youre attracted to men and women pan means youre gender blind and attracted to everyone regardless but heres the thing, im attracted to cis men, and cis women, trans women, femboys androgynous people and nonbinaries but not trans men (or at least not 90 percent of them) is there a name for that?

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Call it what you like. When you decide on a label there will always people you lean to more than others. Being attracted to even a few trans men or seeing it as a remote possibility (even if less likely than others) still validates you. I identify as a lesbian but I’m not attracted to all women. A label is there as a guide to others, it’s just whatever feels right to you.

Wanderlost likes this.
  3. Wanderlost

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think the name for that is having preferences. Like Silverhalo said, some people, not because of their gender or sex, per say, are jut not going to float your boat. It doesn't make your orientation some deviation, it just makes it nuanced.

Ipswichfan likes this.
  4. idkwuttoput

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    ok thnx thats actually rly helpful, i was mostly asking cuz when ppl ask idk wut to say