1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by kiwiuser8, Dec 14, 2017.

1. kiwiuser8

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    hey all, I realise that no one is obligated to answer this and you may have read questions like this before but after reading other threads i haven't found anything that quite fits me so if anyone has any advice i'd be very grateful. Basically i'm questioning my sexuality i have always identified as straight and been in sexual relationships with guys who i did care about and were great guys but i was never on love with them and sex wasn't great. I'm wondering if i might be gay but am unsure. I feel like i need to try but i don't want anyone to feel like an experiment and also i am 26 so meeting people at that age who want to be with someone who isn't out. I don't think i can use dating apps yet because while if i did come to the realization that i was gay i would come out at this point in time when i am still processing i am not ready to come out and where i live is small enough that people would find out.
    thanks (also i hope this line of questioning doesn't offend anyone. That is not my intention. I don't think being gay is wrong i just don't want to come out if it isn't true and i'm just asexual or something else).

2. Basha63

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You are normal.
    Do what you enjoy most

3. Lia444

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    it could just be that you haven’t met the right guy for you yet. If you are single then their is nothing wrong with exploring your sexuality. Just be honest with people. I’m someone who has to get to know someone well first before I’m attracted to them so hook ups aren’t in me so am hoping that the fact that I’m unsure won’t bother them and if it does then they aren’t right for me. Could you go to gay bars and clubs etc?