1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by CrazyAwkward, Jun 17, 2017.

1. CrazyAwkward

I'm not really sure how to explain this. I'm AFAB and I've never felt too uncomfortable with my body. Except for my chest in certain situations. I'm pretty flat chested, luckily, and can usually get away with not wearing a bra unless I wear tighter fitting shirts. In those cases even bras with the lightest padding feels like too much. I don't like the way it looks or the way it makes me feel. In the past I've been able to deal with that without too much trouble, but this year not so much. Like, the thought of dealing with it on a regular basis makes me feel tired? And I don't wanna have to deal with it at all. But when I'm not made super aware of my chest in ways like that I don't really mind? I don't dislike or like having breasts then, they don't feel wrong or right. I'm kinda indifferent, I guess.

I'm ok with she/her pronouns. The idea of he/him pronouns makes me a little uncomfy. I've never really felt "male" exactly. Although there have been times the thought of wanting to be certain men has crossed my mind. More of a passing thought than serious desire though? It's hard to explain. They/them pronouns are a little less uncomfy than that. And I wonder if the discomfort I do feel is just because the possibility I might be nonbinary or something hasn't quite sunk in yet.

I know I am a woman on some level. But there is another part of me that feels like something else. Not male, I don't think, but something else. Sometimes the something else feels very strong and present, other times less so. But it's been very much there more often than not lately, to the point I'm wondering if I've just been repressing it all this time. After reading various things it's possible I could be a demigirl? So far that's the closest fit to what I'm feeling. But at the same time I feel like I'm losing my mind and making all this up? So I'm very confused right now. Any input anyone might have would be helpful.

2. BirthLifeDeath

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hmm, I reread your post a few times just to make sure I understood all the information. In all honestly you just sound like a normal girl. Half of my friends who are girls say they are uncomfortable with their chest.