1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

... Confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Lilith3612, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Lilith3612

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    For all my life I have been telling myself that I am strait, but now I'm not really sure that's true... I think I have always felt attracted to the same gender, but I pushed it off thinking that it was me just being weird. But now I am starting to think otherwise. I have been attracted to both boys and girls, but being 15 and have never dated anyone I really don't know. It doesn't bother me at all that I have felt attracted to people of the same gender, I'm just trying to figure myself out. And after finding this website I thought it would be the best way to voice my thoughts and confusion and be able to get advice.

2. TheBiBoy

TheBiBoy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello Lillith,
    I have just read your post and I feel for you. When I discovered that I was bisexual, which was when I was around 12 or 13 I think, I tried to pass myself off as straight because as I had feelings for girls as well as boys, I just passed my feelings for boys off as fantasies. But, deep inside me I knew that these were not just fantasies, they were more than that. They were my body telling me it wants to be with guys as much as it wants to be with girls.
    If you are feeling really confused, you don't need to label yourself just yet. Yes, labels make people feel much better but they should only be used if you are totally sure of who you are. Just embrace yourself for who you are and just go with the flow and see how things end up. You need to give yourself plenty of time to figure out who you are on your own. This should not be a rushed process because you should take as long as you need. There are three questions that I think can help you figure it out if you need to do it quickly(I don't see any need to go quickly) but the questions should help. If anyone thinks the questions can be improved please tell me as I am sure they can help any other person suffering from confusion>Well, here they are:
    1.Did you ever have feelings for the same gender or did you have feelings for both genders?
    2.Do you see yourself being in a relationship and having sex with the same gender?
    3.Do you see yourself being in a relationship and having sex with both genders?

Hopefully I have helped any bit! If you need any more help please ask!I will be glad to help! I may have more advice to give to you when I think of it, all you need to do is just ask me any question you want for me to give you the appropriate advice! :slight_smile: Hopefully you aren't feeling too down over your confusion(*hug*) If you need to talk drop me a wall message!

Good Luck,
    TheBiBoy