1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused on this help please

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Skywyrm, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Skywyrm

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    :help:ok so i am still kinda new to this and was rased that anything but hetro was wrong and that if you loved someone and you married them you had kids. the thing is 1. i know that when it comes to being attracted to someone i lean trowed females and 2. i have enough experience to know that i don't like or want anything more then cuddles and lite kissing (no tongue) so were do i fall? :redface:

oh and if this is not the right place to post this then could someone point out were so i can more it if it needs to be?

2. Monocle

Out Status:
    Some people
    You could be homoromantic and asexual. So, you like women romantically but aren't into sexual things.

3. Skywyrm

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    that sound kinda right. didn't realize that the way i seem to be would make sense and have a name. it seemed like i was just weird...cool that makes me happy =) cant be the only one if it has a name. thanks for the reply

4. Monocle

Out Status:
    Some people
    No problem! There are, in fact, quite a few people who feel the way you do... so you don't have to feel alone. :slight_smile: Best of luck to you on your journey.

5. elandra

look it does not matter what they have between their legs,

if the person's soul is just not right for you,

then you should probably not be with them.......

just because a guy has a schlong and you a vagina does not mean you have to be with that person.........

souls are sexless in my opinion, having no gender whatsoever........ or at least having some mix of both male and female.... but no one is ever just female or male......

and even if their personality has more male or female qualities, there are other things that makes a person's personality too what it is not just the "gender" aspect....

it is the same with how can you love an unlovable person (a person who does not want your love nor seek to really reciprocate it) - it has nothing to do with gender really....

it is all about the soul being open to your love, and if that person is not the right one you feel opening everything up to and vice versa then PASS them by without getting yourself tangled in something you did not really want in the first place...the "straight image" is all "fairytale" thingy right...straight couples...you are only liked if you are in a straight relationship...

so you will only be with them for what they have between their legs to look good in a material society instead of what is in their heart.......FAIL!!!!