1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused about my girlfriend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by xxAngelOnFirexx, Jan 14, 2009.

1. xxAngelOnFirexx

my girlfriend treats me like shit. she never calls me back, responds to my e-mails, says hi to me at school, and never actually talks to me.

we've been going out since Dec. 4 and she keeps on ignoring me. i just don't get it. i love her and its breaking my heart for her to treat me like this.

once i confronted her about it and she said it wasn't me that she's just going through a tough time but i see her talking to my other friends all the time and her other friends.

she was my crush. i told her and she had said i was her crush too. so i just don't get it!

i can't stand going to school anymore because the chance i might have her ignore me more. it makes me want to cut and self-harm. i just want to cry and never stop.

i gave her a note at the end of school today and it explained how i felt. it said at the end to e-mail or call me. its 8:30 on a school night where i am and i haven't heard a word yet. she's grounded (or so she told me) so she shouldn't have anything to do. i don't want to call her because i'm terrified she'll break my heart or i'll bother her.

i just don't know what to do. :tears:

2. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

Whatever her reason is (whether it is a "tough" time or she is just not that into you), you deserve better.
    Relationships should be primarily based on having a good time with someone you are attracted to. Sure there will be hiccups, but the overall view of the relationship should be on the positive. You've only just started and it's already horrible!

I would say call her. If she still does not acknowledge the amount of pain she is putting you through, break it off. Don't wait to see her in person. If she says anything that isn't "I'm sorry" and/or "Can we hang out tomorrow at lunch?", then dump her right then and there. It's hard to break up with someone you feel so strongly for, but in the end, it will be easier on both of you.

I hope things work themselves out.

3. myra

I can't imagine being ignored by someone you love so much. You need to talk to her about these things as soon as possible. If she's not willing to even talk, then you don't want to waste anymore of yourself on her. You've already given her your heart and she seems oblivious to that. If she doesn't think enough of you to work things out, then you shouldn't give her anymore of your heart or your time. It will only hurt you more if you stay with her.