1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out to my 'straight homophobic' best friend.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Blazer, Jul 19, 2010.

1. ANightDude

Out of curiosity, in your GAY coming out letter, you talked about how you'd still BANG a chick and feel attracted to them?

So are you gay or bi? If you haven't figured that out, I can only say maybe it isn't time to come out yet. Come out to yourself first and figure it out, then start. It's just a bit confusing. :slight_smile:

Congrads, though. That took courage, quite a bit of it! It's a great step forward!

2. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I went though the same thing a few months ago. I prepaired myself by being ready to tell him I'm the same person he has known, just gay.

Think of all the stuff you two have done together and remind him of that when you tell him.

Hope it goes well.

3. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

He was trying to explain that he still was the same person. He was trying to point out that no one is completely heterosexual or homosexual (and I believe that as well.)

Congrats on everything turning out okay. :grin:

4. Blazer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

Yes, spot on.
    I'd say that I'm gay (seeing as I like penis and such), however I can still appreciate the female gender and I am still attracted to some women in a few cases (not very many, however :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)