1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out live

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GoogieHowser, Feb 24, 2012.

1. GoogieHowser

GoogieHowser Guest

this video has been making the round (forgive me if its been posted here as well). Its a touching video if its real, but I dunno. something makes me suspect its fake. what do you all think?

COMING OUT - LIVE - YouTube

listen for the chewbacca-like whine at :32

#1 GoogieHowser, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2012
  2. gleekfanatic

gleekfanatic Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I agree with you...the dialogue seems forced, especially from the mother. I heard the reference to the Tyra Banks show..what straight guy watches that show? one whose girlfriend gets him to watch it...

3. Pilgrim is hot

the mom keeps looking towards the camera and is facing it for the whole convo, would be nice if it was really but really obviously fake

4. Valeyard

Why do we care? He says in the description that he wants to share his story, so it doesn't really matter if it was real, or a near-enough transcript of what actually happened. I don't think we should question its validity, rather just see it as inspiration. GoogieHowser says it's touching, so I'd just see it as such, and not analyze it for sincerity.

5. Jim94

It definitely looks face but he probebly recreated the scene of what happend.