1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Colleagues to good friend. Is it possible?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by complextie, Mar 1, 2018.

1. complextie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi All,

I have been carrying a torch for this guy at my workplace. We are close and apparently I regard him more than a friend.

I do not know if he regards me as a colleague or a friend or even a good friend.We share our problems with each other. (Close colleagues do share their problems with each other too).

I really wish that he so regard me as his good friend or at least a friend.

I wanna check, how should I approach him to ask if he regards me as his friend or colleague in a less awkward way?

Or how should I build to a even stronger friendship bond?

Would appreciate great advices pls:slight_smile:) Cheers and thanks!!

2. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This post could benefit from some more information. Do you have reasons to believe he likes you, and do you genuinely desire friendship with him or are you intentions romantic in nature.

3. complextie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    He doesn't like me .As I know that there wont be any romance going on between us since he's straight and there's nothing much I can do, I do hope that the both of us can have a close and true friendship. At my end, I have already regard him more than a friend. His actions towards me do show that he regards me as his friend too but he often addresses me to his friends that I'm his colleague.

So is there any way possible, but indirectly that I ask if he regards me as his friend or colleague?