1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Church group’s backing for gay killings

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Pseudojim, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Emberstone

I agree.

and dont lump all christians with the fundiementalist christians who dont read the bible except to read passages that fit their extremist, and yes, anti-christian message. But just because all the incestuous in the closet gay fundie preachers are virulently anti gay and anti jesus's message, doesnt mean all christians are so woefully imbicilic and perpetually constipated.

2. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    I don't know why but reading this made me think of that south park episode where Cartman has aids but nobody turns up to his benefit because "aids is so 80's"

I couldn't see this law getting passed far too extreme and barbaric for Britain so we should be grateful nobody would listen to his extreme idiotic views

3. Emberstone

he is just saying this to throw off people from the scent of his secret boyfriend...

thats usually always the case with the most virulently anti gay people.

4. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I fully support capital punishment. I agree with

"Gay people who have sex knowing they are HIV positive should be given the death penalty because they have “committed murder”;"

I think the person who they have sex with should be allowed to press charges. If the person doesn't know who they got the HIV from... sucks for them maybe they shouldn't have had random sex. But I think it should apply to straight or gay not just targeting out gays. It is attempted murder even if the person does not catch HIV.

"Capital punishment is acceptable because it is ordained by God in the Bible;"

No, that's not why it's acceptable. It's acceptable because it is logical and a better option than throwing them in jail for life.

"Britain’s laws “promote perversion” because they do not make homosexuality a criminal offence."

That's stupid.