1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chris Crocker on EC?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brett, Feb 10, 2008.

?

Invite CC to EC?

1. Yes!

9 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. No......

35 vote(s)
    72.9%
  3. undecided

4 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. panda

My concern with such an invite is that the great "Redneck Nation" would discover EC and there would be a barrage of negativity.At the moment it's a great family,with lots of support.
    CC might bring along his enemies as well as his fans.

2. Jerr

His YouTube videos are the only thing that have really made him famous and is the only reason I see why we are even discussing whether he should be invited to EC or not.

Whether he comes to EC is up to him! If he finds the site because EC gets advertised by its users on other sites then let him come. It is open to everyone, but a personal invitation?

The only reason we should actually do a personal invitation from EC is if we were to ask anot.... never mind. I can't even say that yet.

3. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

this was my idea in the first place. I didnt really think about it all that much, just that his video that was posted on here was pretty radical to us gays. i really wouldnt care if he came here or not, but i kinda thought it would be cool. what do the ADMINS think?