1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Characters/Celebrities that remind you of you.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ForNarnia, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Jaclyn Glenn thinks a lot like I do with a few notable exceptions and has been through similar events, and as such I tend to find her very relatable. She's a lot less shy than I am and tends to say out loud things I think but hold back. A lot of people won't appreciate that, but being someone of like mind I sure do.

Then there's again, Veronica from New Vegas. I know I've brought her up before but that's because there's so many parallels along with interesting qualities I lack. (Like punching the heck out of jerks with a pneumatic gauntlet. I appreciate that.) Sort of grew up in a fairly judgmental environment and tried to force herself to fit in for family's sake, only coming out to close friends and ending up separated from her first love due to hiding. A heck of a lot braver than I am though, I wouldn't dare punch a giant scorpion. Ever. I'd get scared from time to time and she'd be right there, knocking their heads off with an iron fist. Like that one irradiated vault with the ghouls... pretty sure I crouched in the corner and she did the work. Parallels end on bravery. :lol:

2. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You can take three guesses as to one of my main ones. Which has kind of...adapted into how I present myself on here.
    Reasons:
    Quoted from Undertale wiki: "Sans is laid back, often sleeping on the job and taking breaks. His laziness is a combination of fatalism and apathy." ... "Though Sans is usually agreeable, he becomes eerily serious at particular moments. He is also observant" ... "He enjoys science fiction and loves to drink ketchup." ... "Sans may have a scientific background. Evidence includes the quantum physics book, workshop, his relationship to Alphys, affinity for science, and his timeline research."

I actually have a pretty long list. I even relate to Papyrus quite a bit as well as Sans.
    Reasons:
    Quoted from Undertale wiki: "Papyrus is a flamboyant skeleton who presents a confident, charismatic image of himself. He works hard and, despite his brash personality, is kind at heart. He is optimistic and innocent" ... "He is also occasionally oblivious and nonobservant, but can be cunning at times" ... "He loves puzzles and japes, as shown in the numerous puzzles he prepares for the protagonist as well as his collection of "complex tomes about puzzle creation." Though advanced puzzles may seem cerebral, Papyrus also enjoys children's books and is somewhat childish in his room decor. He also collects action figures."

Also, Qrow Branwen from RWBY
    Reasons:
    Quoted from RWBY wiki: "Qrow is a rude, blunt, cynical, sometimes crass, yet cool-headed and nonchalant individual." ... "He also shows a level of cockiness" ... "His mischievousness is consistent" ... "He's also very cautious"

Nora Valkyrie, also from RWBY
    Reasons:
    Quoted from RWBY wiki: "When Nora talks, many of her words may sometimes come out randomly without her actually giving much thought to anything she comes up with. This is caused by her tendency to jump into a different topic most of the time and her rather peculiar imagination. Because of this and her free-spirited attitude, Nora's personality changes according to her mood and she is prone to becoming a nuisance to the people around her, losing the point of a conversation, or even experiencing anxiety attacks. However, Nora is more insightful than one would think and is capable of being serious when mostly necessary."

Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran High School Host Club
    Reasons:
    -We look alike. No, really. When I'm not wearing my glasses and my hair is my natural color and at that length, it's uncanny
    -What's a gender binary.jpeg
    -Literally so passive?
    -Yet so emotionally driven
    -Awkward commoner is awkward

Lapis Lazuli from Steven Universe
    Reasons:
    -Holds grudges
    -Salt child
    -Strong willed
    -Fluctuates between deadpan and incredibly emotional

Stevonnie from Steven Universe
    Reasons:
    -Awkward child
    -n o n b i n a r y
    -Sass
    -"Oh gee I gotta get this right, I can do this, but what if I f*** up, aw crap"
    -They will get s o fed up with people's crap omg

Okay so at this point, It's 6:30 am where I am, I wanna sleep, so I'm just gonna type the names and come back later probably for reasons.
    -Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop
    -Vincent Brooks from Catherine
    -Scout from TF2
    -Tracer from Overwatch

Also if you haven't noticed, the characters I connect with are...incredibly varied. Reason being, I can actually be...super contradicting. And it's confusing. But. Yea. There it is.

3. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Jen and Sylvia Soska for sure too.

I fell in love with their work a few years ago, and the more I learn about them, the more I'm honored to be able to interact with them. They're the purest cinnamon rolls I've ever met.

- They were heavily bullied growing up for being different.
    - They have always been into the weirder, darker things in life.
    - They had self esteem issues growing up from the shit they got from people.
    - They love inspiring and encourage others to their dreams; especially young aspiring filmmakers.
    - We have a similar sense of humor; pitch black and totally dark at times.
    - They love nerdy shit like comic books, superhero movies, and still own their original NES from when they were kids. (Hell, they were close to directing Deadpool 2)

4. Assassin'sKat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Rikki from H2O. I don't know why. I can just relate to her pretty well.

5. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Unfortunately...

[​IMG]

- spend too much time in near isolation
    - awkward advances
    - still listening to P-Funk in the 2000's like the funk never died
    - misunderstood painters
    - small and gay
    - bring dates on boats
    - have vaginas
    - constantly demands reassurance of love from partner
    - could probably live on Bailey's

6. Tre

Tre

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm not really into TV, but some people think I look like Ramona Flowers.
    [​IMG]

#46 Tre, Mar 17, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  7. Rook

Who was that woman from Bright Lights, Big City who helped the protagonist out? She reminded me of myself, excluding her poor mental health.

8. Assassin'sKat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm kind of like Link from LoZ because I used to cut grass for money.

9. PianoKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    People think I look like Kirsten Dunst or Mila Jovovich, but I disagree , I look like Nyan Cat