1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Caught doing something u dont want someone to know or see?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by downboyup, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Sexiican01

everyone does it
    ^_^

2. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Same here. I'm lucky to have a lock on my door, but even so I usually wait until the house is empty or everyone is asleep to do anything that I don't want to get caught doing. The computers in the house are all turned away from the doorways, and our shower curtain is opaque. Never been caught.

3. waitingsucks

Yes, everyone admits to it on here anyway

4. Alexander

Well, we're all gay men. or at least gay.

... or at least human.

5. BabyBoy

Oh I have a good one, I just posted a thread about this.

I got caught messing around with a guy and a girl at the same time. By a cop. That's giving me no choice but to tell my parents, or he will. :bang:

6. Witch of the We

California's version of Munchkinland and the West
    That not as bad as walking in on your boyfriend just after he had just finished wankin it. Here's the story my friends decided it would be a good idea to throw me a suprise party right. Zane and David, two of my really good friends, tell me that were going to pizza and that first we would stop to pick up my boyfriend and from there we would walk to the pizza parlor. So were on our way and I told my boyfriend to be ready by 3:30 and we get there at 3:45 and were at my boyfriend's house right. I opened the door (he said it would be unlocked) we walk in and there he is on the couch with tissues around him and he's breathing heavily. Zane started to laugh hysterically and David's right eye starts to twitch and I'm just standing there giggling uncontrolablly. So we go back outside and he cleans up and we go to the pizza parlor. And little did I know Zane had told Heather and out of nowhere I hear Heather laughing. So before my boyfriend and I broke up, Zane would make wankin motions and start to breathe heavily.

7. jocr92

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    whatt i dont understand. was he do it with himself?

anyway, i was caught masturbating, but no one saw... its just that they heard

8. Vampyrecat

90% of people admit to masturbation.
    10% of people lie about it.

Everyone does it.

9. Phantasma

My brother might have caught me humping the bed once LMAO (Hey, what can I say, I'd just discovered my body recently... damn puberty) I did do it once.. but only once. Like 2 years later he was messing around with jokes and mentioned that I like having sex with my bed. I don't know to this day if it is a freaky coincidence, or if somehow he did catch me. Its unlikely he did though, considering it was 3 AM and I checked that everyone was sleeping first.

Anyways..still was too close for comfort.

10. Witch of the We

California's version of Munchkinland and the West
    Yes he was doing it with himself we walked in on him.

11. Alexander

once I was infront of the family PC right after I discovered the.....other uses..... of the internet, and then someone (I don't know if it was my mum or dad) came partially down t he stairs. THen I stopped, but they still saw/heard and went up the stairs again :X

oh my god I was so embarrased.

THen another time I was working on my book on my computer, and my mom walked in and looked right at the screen.... that was an oh crap moment.