1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Caught by friends parents.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by CaliCS, Nov 16, 2017.

1. CaliCS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Over the past year or so I have had a crush on my friend who knows that I'm bi. I have known him for 2 and a 1/2 years now (i'm in grade 11) but recently things have changed. He started slowly acting more and more sexual and got a bit more touchy. That was a few months ago. If we were watching a movie or something then he would cuddle or just nestle up beside me. None of our friends seemed to notice or care and we started caring less. Things changed about two months ago when we were alone at my house and things got sexual. This has happened a handful of times in the last two months but recently something happened that could change some things. Just a few days ago I was at his house while his parents were out, we smoked a bit then went upstairs to his room where we started watching netflix. Things went on from there but about half an hour later, without warning, there was a knock on the door and his dad walked in and saw us cuddled up on his bed shirtless. His dad tried to play it off as if he saw nothing but I could tell by his face that he was shocked. Since then we haven't talked much and I haven't been to his place since. I don't know what to say or do, and I don't know if his parents are pissed or not. Any input is helpful, I'm just unsure of what to do next and how to handle people finding out about us, friends and parents included.

2. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If his dad didn't immediately flip out then he is probably ok with you two, and I suspect your friends would be as well. If someone is bothered, it just shows you that they aren't really your friend in the first place.

Despite this, I think you should be very direct with asking him if he is still comfortable around you, what his parents said, etc because they are things you need to know.

#2 Humbly Me, Nov 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2017
  3. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I second to Myclosetisfull. If his dad has a huge problem about it the chances are he would have lost his shit right there and then. The situation was incredibly awkward but it would have been so even if it happened to a BF and a GF cuddling. No one wants their parents see something intimate like that.

Also, you should ask your friend directly is he OK and how you two are going go from now on. Chances are your friend might have similar thoughts about you at this very moment.