1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Categorising my bisexuality?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ScottRhys, Jun 28, 2016.

1. ScottRhys

ScottRhys Guest

Hello all.

I'm coming to you for your opinions on this troubling matter... I'm going crazy!

I consider myself to be bisexual, but there are some really confusing roadblocks that I come across every so often regarding my orientation.

I know for sure that I like men more than women.. In a romantic way and sexual way.. Over my attraction to women which is mainly just romantic, I rarely get sexual feelings for women (I do, but not very often).

Some times when I find myself in a 'relationship' with either a boy or a girl, I find myself being varsely attracted to the opposite gender. So when I start seeing a guy all I can think about is girls - vice versa.

It's putting me off of relationships. There is only one guy who this hasn't happened with, but he ended things with me (and broke my heart ). Anyway, my point is... I can't ever be happy.. I haven't been in a relationship that's lasted over 4 months. It sucks!

Like I said above, I consider myself bisexual.. But not all at the same time, and it never co-operates with me.

Anyone else going through a similar situation? Any advice would be great!