1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cars: dreams and current?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TheOneCactus, Mar 12, 2017.

1. TheOneCactus

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Due to the fact that I come from eastern europe (not Russia) where there is no set age for you to buy alcohol, I am lucky enough to have a driving liscence at the age tender age of 15 3/4. Though I now live in a stable country with laws, my liscence is revoked untill im 16. However, back home I have a Lada 2103 (dont laugh) with most parts upgrade with german made product (which is a 300% quality increase over the shite ex-soviet parts that were in it when I bought it). I bought the car for $350 off a grandma who stashed the car a freezer since 1987 (the date it was made) and henceforth the battery has to be jump started using mains power source in my garage. The best upgrade I could think of is a Mercedes c-class as i've used mercedes built parts in my car that practically saved it from mechanical annihilation. I was wondering about what cars you have and what cars would be the best upgrades from your current setup

2. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have an '06 Mercury Mountaineer at the moment. It's technically my grandpa's car but my mom started driving it when hers broke down and I took it over when I got my license. It doesn't run great but it's not terrible for being eleven years old.

My dream is two cars. I've wanted a Ford Mustang for most of my life (my brother rebuilt a classic Mustang convertible when I was a kid). Unfortunately, I live in the north and they're not known for doing well in the snow so I also want a Mercury Mariner for everyday driving. I test-drove one a few years ago and fell in love. They don't make them anymore but I'll be on the look-out for a used one when I'm finally in a place to buy my own car.

3. timo

I love old eastern European cars. Not enough to actually buy one myself, but I can appreciate it if someone else drives one.

I drive a '94 Peugeot 306. It's quite old but drives amazing, and it has a pretty low mileage for its age. What I like the most about it are the leather seats and the sunroof. On the outside it looks like shit (it's dented EVERYWHERE, one of the mirrors is taped to the car), but if I'm ever filthy rich I'm gonna have it fixed so it's all pretty again and ready to go until the end of time.

4. Makalaster

I have no car and my dream car is any car lol. Don't really have a dream car.

5. Xochipilli

I never heard of a Lada 2103. It's a cool looking car.

I currently drive a Ford Edge and I really like it. I want my next car to be a hybrid, but with similar dimensions to the Edge.

6. DementedTrendz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have a Chevrolet Cavalier. I got it for a good deal, But its bright yellow :slight_smile:

And i really want a 1953 Cadillac Eldorado

Dream car ;o;

[​IMG]

But if not that one a 1959 Cadillac Eldorado

[​IMG]

#6 DementedTrendz, Mar 12, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2017
  7. Garm147

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi!

I still have my first car - Peugeot 106. Had a Lada Niva (2121). Dreaming with a baby blue Trabant. :slight_smile:

8. Assassin'sKat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I can't afford a car, but I wish I had a corvette.

Life would be so much easier with a car...