1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't seem to get the disgusted feeling out of myself

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Ram90, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    (Pleas be warned that I will be talking about private parts and intimate moments here. I'll try to keep it as NC-17 as possible, but be warned anyway)

So this is concerning a date (and intimate moment) with a guy I met on a dating app almost a month ago. We've chatted on and off until he and I decided to meet up a few days ago.

So since I got off early the other day, around 4 pm, we decided to meet up and I was ok with it. He began suggesting a bunch of different malls and coffee shops. Problem was, it was hot as HELL and I was tired to go walking. Plus I already had my lunch (so did he) and that's why I didn't want to go sit at a coffee shop. So I agreed to take a cab to his apartment, so that we could chill. (That was my first mistake). I kept messaging him, telling him what I'm comfortable with (blah blah blah) and what I'm not comfortable with.

We met, talked for a while and then we started to get intimate. It wasn't that bad until he decided, mid intimacy to flip me over and start penetration. Which was a big no no. I stop him, flipped him over and continued making out. And then he tried again and almost pushed in. It was quite painful since I was super tight, not ready physically or mentally, and his penis' head was quite wide and large that it was stretching my sphincter quite forcefully to the extent that it was hurting my entire backside. That was when I pushed him away. He didn't really think much of it, but didn't try to penetrate me forcefully again. Instead he climaxed and wanted me to lick his stuff. Disgusted, I got up, told him what he tried to do after I said no, got dressed and ran out. He messaged me later and I told where I told him to basically go F*** himself.

In his defence, he claimed he didn't go "all the way in" and that doesn't count as penetration or anal. I was disgusted with the way he described it and also with the fact that
    a) he did it after I told him I'm not interested in that kind of stuff beforehand, and after I said no twice while we were making out
    b) He didn't use lube, he just spit on his hand and was ready to plunge.
    c) He didn't even put on a condom. He didn't ask if it was ok that he wasn't wearing one.

I can't even believe the guy. I can't believe that I didn't push him away and storm out of there when he tried to penetrate me against my will the first time round. That's what makes me feel even more disgusted at myself. Was I enjoying the intimacy so much that I was ready to give that creep another chance even after he violated one of the values I placed? Even though I blocked the guy on the app (I didn't give him my number of any other personal details) and tried forgetting about the incident entirely, I can't stop being mad at myself for being so desperate that I ignored all the red flags.

2. I'mStillStanding

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You were clear on where your boundaries were and he crossed them. Not once, but twice. So keep him blocked! The fact he tried to defend it by saying, “well I didn’t go all the way in!” Means he knows he was out of line!

Now I’m gonna tell you how to feel, but I’m gonna tell you how to feel... don’t blame yourself! You stopped him both times and didn’t let it happened. We can all look back on situations and say... I should have done this! But in the moments, for what ever reasons, we didn’t.

I’m sorry this happened!

Dionysios likes this.
  3. Dionysios

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's no wonder you are upset. It's one thing to make out, it's another thing to try to have sex without consent. The guy crossed the line and what happened to you appeared to attempted rape. You were lucky to have gotten out of there and it's good that you blocked him. At least he doesn't know where you live.

Don't reproach yourself. You had no idea what his intentions were but use this as a learning opportunity. There are some real losers out there, so be wiser in the future. While you were tired, it would have been better to have met him in a neutral place. As you found out, heading directly to his place was not the best option. When meeting people, if ever you feel unsafe or uneasy, trust your gut my friend, make an excuse and get out of there right away.

I trust that you will find someone in the future who is genuine, patient and respectful of you and your needs and wants. You deserve nothing less.

4. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    @I'mStillStanding I'm more disgusted than anything really. But yeah, I get what you're saying.

@Dionysios Thank you for the kind words. I'm usually very suspicious (read careful) and meet people in public places likes parks, cafes, restaurants or malls for the first few dates. But I think I let my exhaustion override my decision making capabilities. I know I won't let that happen again.