1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can you get bored of your own face?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by foxxie, Apr 5, 2010.

1. foxxie

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    can you get bored of your own face?
    i dunno about everyone else but i am, i mean, i dont think theres anything wrong with it and i dont want plastic surgery or anything.... i guess just a change would be nice

i dont think its socially acceptable though :confused:

2. canadian bear

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i think everyone gets bored with them self at times be it there face or there body

i know i have at times

3. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

Unfortunatly your stuck with it unless u decide to get the surgery. and once you get that you are still constantly havin to get it seen to. really people should be happy with what they have.

4. KatieIt

Yes, all the time. Sometimes it's particularly bad and I have to avoid the mirror for some time, otherwise I might get scissor happy and chop my bangs off or pluck my eyebrows till they disappear (since I can't really do anything to change my nose... well, maybe banging my face against the wall :bang: would do something :dry:slight_smile:

So yeah, i think it's normal, sort of.

5. RaeofLite

Well some days I wish I had less 'baby face' features but apparently they make me look cute, so I guess that's nothing to be ashamed of. :slight_smile:

But no, not really. I can get bored of my hair style though. I've also tried coloured contact lenses a couple times, although they seem to dry out my eyes more than regular lenses.

6. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Yeah gets boring when its just me in the mirror but with other people in the mirror not as.

7. L|L

L|L

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes, I don't even recognise the reflection.

8. Dr Acula

I sort of get what you mean. I usually just end up changing my image a little - leaving some stubble, thinning the eyebrows a little, changing hairstlye, wearing another pair of my many glasses. The only thing I wish I could change would be my lazy eye - it's not terrible but it just annoys me because people tell me I have nice eyes (grey/blue).

Anyway, I guess I have to live with it so I've kinda got used to it - my body shape on the other hand is something I can change.

9. Grottodude

To be honest, I'm getting more excited that I don't look like a really freaking tall child. Baby-faced-ness-ity-ocity sucks when you're nineteen and six-foot-four.

10. Markio

Wear sunglasses. Or practice contorting your facial muscles! Funny faces are fun.

If you're bored with your face, don't look at it so often! Get rid of those mirrors... :grin:

11. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nah, I'm used to it. Can't say it's all that attractive, but it's MINE. :slight_smile:

To me, the weird thing is how many people I hear say things like this - "I just get so tired of the way I look" - but how many of these same people get tattoos.

Lex

12. foxxie

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i dunno, sometime i wish i had a lazy eye, but only a little bit, you know? i think it can look quite hot sometimes. wait that sounds weird...

13. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

is the lazy eye thing where one eye looks like its looking a different direction to the otehr? i have a guy taht comes into my store like that and i must say its kinda amusing yet it puts me off at the same time. its odd. but on the upside hes a nice lad.

14. Connor22

^ yeah like a teacher I had once, one eyes looking at you, one eyes looking for you

15. Woot

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I get bored of my body sometimes, but I don't have anything to worry about because when I turn side-ways I practically disappear. XD

*starts to eat food like no tomorrow*

16. Zach1992

Me too, he had a very short temper. He also worked at McDonald's on the side...

17. MusicIsLife

"I am allowed to be sick of seeing my face, because it's my fucking face, y'know what I'm sayin'?" - Gerard Way.

^ This :slight_smile:

18. RainbowJay

I'm definitely tired of seeing my face, but I just avoid mirrors (so people won't be able to see my true SINISTER form mwahaha) :]

:lol:

19. mattypants

^that :grin:

the only part i usually dont bore of are my eyes and sometimes hair though... thats part of the face right? xD