can two femme queens nelly bottoms get together????

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by joshy the queen, Mar 4, 2015.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well i just wanted to put all words about femininity in men and IDK WHY that word came to mind :lol:
    btw we are just friends now and he got back to his boyfriend who happens to be older and is using him for cyber sex he just doesn't know it
    i wish he was smarter than me he is way too naive and im way too bitchy mean and smart :eusa_naug
    anyway he loves me more than just a friend we both know it he said it himself he wants us to be together but then he just laughed and not joking a flirty laugh
    i winked and said yes but lets just stay friends and get to know each other now right??
    he said yes
    and i told him to leave his lover
    and he first said i started to hate him and i want you
    then next day
    he sent me a message of what he and his loves have talked about
    and also he made like 6 emails for his boyfriend and that jerk keeps saying that one is no longer working make me a new one and i dont know WHO THE HELL DOESNT KNOW HOW TO MAKE AN EMAIL HE IS 26!!!!
    oh and get this he said that they got back together and that he is watching his emails now i'm glad he is but
    he is so naive he told he couldn't but fall for his boyfriend words he killed him with kindness i feel like im hearing words from a 10 years old he is 17 for gods sake i mean i hear nice words all day from bus drivers from military men from any stranger but i never show my real nice side just like that and i don't keep giving the other person what he wants when i know he is using me :eusa_naug even if he was a partner and yes i did this before but i was 14 ! i falled for a straight guy and i made a mistake but now im 17 even if i was with chris colfer the hottest guy for me i would never let him use me or make me sad or do me any kind of harm to me or my feelings im the most important thing in relationships of course same thing for the other guy though not all the time im not always fear
    i wish i never fallen for this guy loving my self is the only thing i can do right at least taking care of myself is way easier :dry: i keep giving him advice and he listens carefully to every word and do everything i say he said im his role model now and he just want to be me god im so perfect (!) anyway enough about me get this too he doesnt know lesbains exist i laughed hardly he is so not educated he even thought that christians treat gay people better and was thinking to convert i told him that in christianity its the same thing and worst and no they arent gay friendly and bravo i feel like im educating my little sister who is 12 and happens to know more than him about everything
    do i sound too selfish and never the understanding person??
    ugh im so moody these days and im getting meany on everyone idk why even my mom :tantrum:
    and sorry if i sounded ignorant or offensive to anyone who was once like this guy im really sorry i just had to get it all out again sorry (*hug*)