1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can someone give me insight on my random gay thoughts?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by clairemont, Oct 14, 2013.

1. clairemont

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    For some background information, Im a teen girl who is sexually attracted towards guys. That's not to say Im not attracted towards girls, because Ive seen like two girls who were pretty good looking, and I do get really aroused thinking about them, but I guess its just that I have more crushes on guys than I do on girls, cause its so rare for me to find a chick and be super attracted to em. Anyways, Ive been having very gay thoughts lately.

I'll be sitting there talking to my best friend (female), well mostly listening to her talk because this is when my mind roams, and suddenly I'll think of leaning in and kissing her on the cheek, or grabbing her boob or something. I dont even hear what shes saying. I just get these ultra sexual thoughts that come from nowhere. The weirdest part is Im not even attracted to her! My friend isnt ugly, but she isnt my ideal girl, like she doesnt get my p*ssy wet the way it does when I think about the two girls who are really pretty.

To put it simply, I actually get really annoyed when these gay thoughts come up. :bang: The thoughts are distracting and confuse me. I thought I was straight, guess not? It doesnt help that my best friend is a Christian who doesnt look so highly upon homosexuality. She tries to make it seem like homosexuality doesnt bother her, and that she doesnt care for it, but its so obvious she dislikes 'gay girls' and is seriously bothered just by being around them. Like what if I actually am 'curved?' I might lose a friend.

I think I might be bisexual... Only like once in a blue moon will I see a girl I find so gorgeous and sexy that I actually WANT them in a sexual and relationship way (like those two girls that stand out so vividly), but its so rare I find a girl who does that to me that I basically call myself 'straight.' A heterosexual.

Can someone give me any insights on these random thoughts? And do you think Im bisexual? I think I'm more... 'curved' and willing to try new things, but only when I think of that gorgeous girl do I really feel something stirring inside me (or like an ideal girl I guess, Im super picky when it comes to girls). :icon_redf

I also apologize that there is not really any flow to this at all. Its late here and Im frustrated. :help:

2. hitgirl

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You sound like you might be bi to me, but only you can figure out that.... I saw on another post someone advised someone else to just think of being 'bi-curious' for now, as it's a less permanent label. Also, I'm no expert but I think lots of teenagers have confusing sexual urges (like the ones you have for your friend), just don't act on them with your straight friend or you might get a slap :wink:

3. Miseducated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The great thing is that your sexuality is irrelevant. So what you think 2 girls are attractive and who cares if that makes you bisexual. I personally believe that sexuality is too confusing to simply label someone bisexual based purely on attraction. I think there are many different types of sexuality: emotional (the gender you connect with more on a personal, emotional level), physical (who you are attracted to), etc. You can be emotionally straight and physically attracted to both guys and girls (or maybe just one or two girls).

The most important thing to remember is that your sexuality is irrelevant. If a guy has sex with women he is considered straight until he sleeps with another guy. If a gay guy sleeps with a girl he is never considered straight regardless. Just don't considered yourself anything and take each experience as it comes. If you feel like acting on your attraction to these girls go for it. If a guy comes along that you're really into go for it. Its your life. Labels are just for other peoples benefit.

4. clairemont

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yeah, I definitely will not act on these feelings towards my friend. I would most definitely destroy a friendship.

---------- Post added 16th Oct 2013 at 07:14 PM ----------

You have a very good point, thank you for commenting. Labels are stupid.