1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I get some opinions on this situation?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by youknow201, Jul 8, 2018.

1. youknow201

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So there was this guy at my gym I was crushing on, he was "smoking hot" but I assumed he was straight and me still being in the closet I let it go. Well he starts following me around the gym when were there together but never says anything, its almost like he's my shadow. So I say f*ck it I'm going to talk to him. So I set a sutuation up and we start talking, I kid you not within 2 minutes of us talking I have his full name, cell phone number and email address. That night he emails me and tells me it was good meeting me and gives me his home phone number to. So I play it cool and the next day I text him, he then calls me. We start talking just causal stuff and through conversation I find out he's married to a woman, and not only that he's been with her for 10 years. Hes older than me by a 2 years so that means they have been together since he was 22. When I found that out I was confused but ultimately decided to let it go, because I'm not a home wrecker and in my mind I think that I proabaly just misread the situation. From that point forward II treat him as if were friends. I slap him up when I see him, refer to him as bro, brother, homie and keep it platonic. I act they I act with my boys. I think I caught him staring at me in my underware once in the locker room but he looked away real quick. So then he stops coming to our gym, I text him and ask him where he has been and he says that he switched gyms to one thats closer to his house and haven't heard from him since. Do you think he wanted to fool around a bit or did I really misread the situation wrong???

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Honestly I wouldn't have texted him. Now I've just leave it be.

And in the nicest possible way, the way he gave you so much information within such a time span is a huge red flag imho, even if all the other factors weren't in the equation. It sounds like he desperately wanted you to be something.

#2 HM03, Jul 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  3. Biguyjosh

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hard to tell. He could've just wanted to be friends but then got scared when you got to close or he could've wanted you but then decided not to act on it.