1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can how you view yourself in fantasies help indicate your gender identity?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Polka Dots, Jan 28, 2015.

1. LezBFriends

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    When I read this it was a breath of fresh air. You are not the only one! I feel the same way! I am trying to figure out if my gender is male, female, androgyne, or others. In the bedroom I'm male out in the real world I'm female. But a part of s feels that I should be a male and another says no your ok as you are.
    I am struggling the same battle my friend!! If you find the help you need send it my way!!! Jay777 has been very informative to me. You should get some advice from her. But keep in touch because I don't want to be the only one struggling with this idea.

2. Polka Dots

To everyone who has taken the time to reply: Thank you, thank you, thank you. If I miss responding to you, it's because it's 1AM and I'm falling asleep on my keyboard.

Thank you, MindvsHeart. *hugs*

Hi Tardis! Thank you so much for sharing your experiences, your hugs, and for offering your virtual ear. I'll have to take you up on your offer to chat; I empathize with your words completely. Just today a male friend of mine told me "Are you sure you're not just a lesbian?" and I was like, "No, you don't get it. My whole life I've *tried* to relate to women -- I just can't." And... that's where that conversation ended.

Thanks, LezBFriends. I'll happily keep in touch with you -- please know I'm here for you, too.