1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anybody tell me what this (possibly sexual) gesture means?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nonotreally, Aug 31, 2013.

1. nonotreally

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    OK, so this has had me wondering for a good number of years now and I've looked it up and couldn't find anything so I figured I'd ask here.

When I was 13 I was in a shop that sold band merch in London when the owner of the shop stops me from leaving and tells me to look upstairs, which I declined. He then starts telling me to wait and take a look, and points to the stairs, upon which was now a young woman. He then says "you can [gesture] her". At that point I was pretty freaked out and just left the shop. There was obviously something fishy there, and I was fairly certain the gesture was sexual. But I never came across it again.

So here's what he did: he got both his index fingers and put them on both corners of his mouth. Then he kind of stretched his lips towards the sides of his face with his fingers. Then I think he stuck his tongue out a bit. I can kind of imagine what it might mean but I want to be sure. He was definitely a creep and I felt very uncomfortable.

2. Amerigo

did he do this --> :la: ?

if so, then i think sex may have been implied

3. Hexagon

I'm pretty sure that means giving a girl oral sex. I'm sorry you had to deal with that, it must have been horrible.

4. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    cunning linguist. :wink:

5. jer2911rtd

jer2911rtd Guest

That is an overtly sexual gesture. I'm not 100 % sure what it means but I think it refers to eating someone out. I remember being in the 7th grade and this girl transfered to our school. She was a bit . . . promiscuous in her actions and would frequently make that gesture. At the time I thought, what the heck?!? But as I've gotten older I often wonder if maybe something had happened to her to turn on a really public sex drive . . . or maybe she was just inappropriate. haha

6. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's what I was visualizing? And how old was the OP? RUN she did!

7. nonotreally

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks for the comments, guys. It was pretty terrifying for me and I'm glad I ran out as quickly as I did. I always think I had such a close escape - what if I'd said yes to taking a look upstairs?

Just to clarify, the gesture isn't the one in thr smiley people have been posting. Rather than using the two fingers of one hand and poking his tongue through, he had both index fingers of both hands placed just at the corners of his mouth, pressing down and stretching his lips outwards. He only stuck his tongue out a little bit as well, not like flicking it around, just the tip.

8. Hexagon

Ah, sorry, I don't believe I've seen that one. Probably still sexual though, most things are.

9. leer

going down below .

10. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

I think its the Non Adult version :lol: