1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bye, guys!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LowestVocal017, Jul 12, 2006.

1. LowestVocal017

Hey guys! Hope you all are doing well in your life! It can be hard to at times with our sexial orientation. :slight_smile:

Hey, I don't feel very welcomed anymore. Due to a recent event, I am taking my leave here. If you guys ever see me again, it won't be for a long while. Not on this board. I just can't be here.

I want to thank those of you who supported me and my homosexuality ever since I first came here. You guys are truly great friends to have around and I will never forget to value that when and if your screen name pops up in my mind for any reason.

Group hug! (&&&) (&&&)

Goodbye for long time! (*hug*)

~~~~LowestVocal017~~~~

2. LowestVocal017

I almost forgot to say before I leave here. Dejavu, it's been really great getting to chat with you! I'm sure you've been here longer, but I've only started to talk to you recently. In fact, you're the most recent person I've started talking to. So I justwanted to say, thanks for being a great friend. And again, nice neon sign! :wink:

And Zenousha-oni and Dolce's Gabbana, welcome to Empty Closets! :slight_smile: I know you'll love it here just like I have, and you'll extend your family to these wonderful people while you staty.

3. imad

I don't really understand. I guess it's better (and more respectful) not to ask...

It's kinda sad to know that you're leaving. Your presence in this forum made things more interesting.

There's not much else to say, I guess, other than this:
    Have a nice life! :smilewave

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I know a little bit, and from that admittedly incomplete information I'm surprised that you feel you need to leave EC.

You've been a regular poster here and will definitely be missed. You will always be welcome back here if you change your mind. Take care. (*hug*)