1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bush or No-Bush? Not the president.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Chad, Nov 30, 2009.

?

Your Preference

1. Completely Unshaven

21 vote(s)
    11.9%
  2. Completely Shaven

25 vote(s)
    14.2%
  3. Designed

6 vote(s)
    3.4%
  4. Trimmed But Very Low Cut

118 vote(s)
    67.0%
  5. Other

6 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. Chad

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So this topic came up whilst talking with my friends. And the jury is out on whether or not pubic hair is in our out. I ask you what are your thoughts are... I see there being more than just two sides to the story.

A. Completely Unshaven
    B. Completely Shave
    C. Design(I.E. Triangle, Strip((Aka Treasure Trail)))
    D. Trimmed but very low cut.

Aside from that what what about the surrounding areas... Do you want a clearing in the forest or just plains land?

Just trying to find what most people would prefer, I understand there are different strokes for different folks but I want to see what others prefer. I know what I like and I don't plan on changing I want to know what you like.

2. Khobra

Khobra Guest

On most guys, I like he treasure trail... For the rest many look better trimmed
    I tried the whole shaving everything and it was not a good experience... Continually itches, and it doesn't really suit me. I go with trim :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. ArcaneVerse

different strokes for different folks. cute lol.

I think some things look hot on some people while other looks dont. Though I prefer neatly trimmed, not too long not too short.The completely shaven look on guys turns me off most times, while any hair down there on girls I find extremely unattractive.Oh and you didnt cover the balls =P. always smooth is best.And I would change my own to what ever my partner prefers.

4. Paralyzer

I'll go with D. That's pretty attractive (for guys) because it's still masculine, yet sexy and refined. Doin designs or completely shaven is odd or kind of creepy respectively. Also, if it's low cut, you can wear your jeans low and show off your lower abdomen which is really hot. Happy trails are always a plus though, especially if those are maintained too. lol

Just my opinion

5. RaeofLite

...well since women generally go lower to the skin (for "sexy time") shaved is pretty darn nice. Don't want um... hair in the mouth. lol

6. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

I have the same requirements for both dudes and chicks. I prefer a nice trim; you should tame the forest, not cut it down! It's less itchy for me (and them as well) and you don't have to deal with the awkward period where the hair is all stubbly and scratchy. :thumbsup:

If we were allowed to post nude photos, I'd show an example.

And how is hair in your mouth a problem? I mean, you are sucking/licking someone genitalia! Surely, hair can't be called 'icky' in that case.

EDIT: I thought a treasure trail was where the hair extends from the belly button downwards. How would that qualify as a design?

#6 Numfarh, Nov 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2009
  7. MissNomer

MissNomer Guest

Iiiii like a clean shave/wax situation in both myself and my (imaginary?) partners...nice and soft and smooth and accessable :icon_redf I'm actually thinking about laser hair removal, when I can afford it. On account of the regrowth being an unpleasant experience.

All of that said, I'm not repelled by bush...so long as it's...you know...managed. Nobody likes having to wade through the jungle in search of buried treasure. Just give me the damn treasure.

8. Camman3

Just a low trim is good :slight_smile:.

It's very simple maintenance with no... side effects. I keep my "garden path" from navel downwards as well, just make sure it doesn't go wild... Hehehe, yup.

You should've made a poll!! Report this thread to a mod and ask him/her to make those 4 options the options of a poll.

9. Fiorino

We're in agreement on this :slight_smile:

10. Just Adam

i like a little hair leading down...but don there i think trimmed around and the further down no hair.

11. AgentS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    As long as it's under control it's all good, so trimmed is the way to go.

12. kramer362

I think trimming looks the best, and I trim as well. It would be WAY too much effort for me to shave because I am kinda hairy everywhere; so if I shaved I would either have to shave everywhere or deal with a weird looking line from smooth to hairy. I shave my balls though. :lol:

13. Zach

While I some times like to shave mine all off, for the most part I just keep it well trimmed. It all depends on what you (and a partner if you have one) likes. I myself like a nice trimmed and maintained crotch on my BF :thumbsup::slight_smile:

14. CrystalCat

i saw lowly trimmed. completely shaved reminds of me of a child who hasn't hit puberty yet :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. Hidden Angel

Hidden Angel Guest

Think I have to agree.

16. Chad

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Done and done...

17. paco

paco Guest

i just love the different euphamisms we have here. forests and buried treasure makes it all so exciting and mysterious!

as for me, i think the shrubbery should be kept in line but not wiped out entirely. completely shaved genitalia definitely reminds me of little kids and that's just gross.

18. HackmanWIU

Hair is a turn on! :eusa_danc

19. Emberstone

Given the fact that I had a full bush by the time I was twelve, I am growing a literal high pile carpet down there, so I prefer clean shaven. I however only shave maybe once a month, but in january, I plan to buy a bodygroom shaver, which should make it easier to maintain.

20. littledinosaurs

This! (especially the treasure trail part)