1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boy advice...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by malachite, Aug 22, 2017.

1. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, I just need some advice on a situation.

So, a few years ago this guy and I were dating, he decided he just wanted to be friends, which sucked but I liked spending time with him so I went with it.

Fast forward, we became roommates and really good friends. We did everything together.

Now, he gets a boy friends and I realize I still have feelings for him. Seeing them together is really cutting me up inside.

So, I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to come between him and his boy friend. Should I move out? I really don't know what to do.

Any advice would be appreciated

2. lovewine

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can either give a "valid" fake excuse for moving out or date around and keep yourself busy :slight_smile: Do you want to stay as roommates? You can still be friends with him even without being his roommate if it's painful for you to see them..

Shorthaul likes this.
  3. YeahpIdk

Moving in with someone you had romantic feelings for is never a good idea because this happens.

I vote yes for moving out.
    If it's too hard to right now, keep searching for a way to leave and keep yourself busy until it happens.

#3 YeahpIdk, Aug 22, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
    Blast likes this.