1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bottom Dysphoria.. FTM

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by xAlexzanderx, Dec 1, 2013.

1. xAlexzanderx

How can I lessen bottom Dysphoria, it's sucks... I'm not out yet and I'm a minor so I can't even buy a binder..:bang: :***:

2. Nick07

This will sound impossible, but... Accept the fact and don't concentrate on it. Honestly, that's probably the only thing you can do right now (and for some time till you are financially independent) (*hug*)

3. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah, I'm probably on the same page as Nick here.

Honestly, what's helped me is remembering my parts are analogious to a cisman's. Clit = mini penis, etc. How you think/refer to them makes a huge difference. Don't think of your body as a woman's body but instead as a man's- "non standard" as it may be. You may in the future have the option of medically transitioning and if you'd so like, can save up for top surgery and, if desired, bottom surgery.

I have pretty bad bottom dysphoria myself so I can't say I know perfectly how to cope.

4. Ruthven

Yeah, that's how I think of my body. It's male, all of it. As far as I'm concerned, I'm physically and biologically a dude; sure I was assigned female, but that's not what I am, why did someone else decide it for me?

5. Techno Kid

Love that Ruthven!! :eusa_clap

#5 Techno Kid, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
  6. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, for me, when I experience it down there, it's more about parts that are there than what's not there (or, rather, small). I just try to avoid mirrors, and wear tight things so they don't move around and remind me of their presence. I would imagine, a bit looser clothing and avoiding mirrors might help. (I'm MAAB)