1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boob size

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by BookDragon, Apr 13, 2014.

1. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thing is, because my chest itself is so big, I can't actually BUY proper bras, I have to make do with sports bras....because as we know, the universe hates me!

I'm thinking I might have to learn to sew because realistically even if I DO manage to get some decent growth I'm not getting it any time soon!

2. Calix

I imagine the sewing would be useful for FtM too, since we have issues with shirt sleeves being too huge for our thin arms xD

3. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Can't you just take MY damn arms...

4. flatlander48

Funny thing about that. When I dress, I wear D-cup forms. Last winter I installed a closet kit with bars and drawers in my closet. I dressed most of the time that I was working on it. As it was a long narrow space, it seemed that my boobs were always bumping into something. Odd sensation...

5. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    To be fair, I have that issue with a lot of guys shirts. With the exception of my Liverpool hone shirt, I recommend it. :3

6. anonym

anonym Guest

I studied textiles and you know if I could be bothered and it was something I actually wanted to do, I would learn how to tailor so I could set up designing, making clothes for trans men and women. As it stands, I have no interest in sewing whatsoever but there is a gap in the market. Shoes are another issue. I see men's shoes that I want to wear but they're too big for me. Boys shoes just don't have the same 'adult' quality.

7. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Actually, if a woman's boobs look way to big to me, something doesn't resonate right with me, and I get these weird feelings of it not being a real person in front of me.

Don't have to be FtM to have that problem with guys shirts. When I wear long sleve shirts, I've usually got 2 issues with the sleeves - they're too flappy near the top when the torso and neck fit right, and it's hard to find the longer length sleeves to look right. I've got a couple noodles for arms.

8. I wouldn't be worried about your boobs. You don't need boobs to pass. I have almost a completely flat chest (AA) and even on my guy days I sometimes I don't pass. I think passing has more to do with makeup/hair and overall how you carry yourself. And a clothing tip: When I wear really low cut tops, I wear a camisole/undershirt that way my bra doesn't hand out.

9. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you think? Because honestly I'm 6'3" tall and I'm not skinny at all, and to be honest I've never seen a girl even close to my size with a flat chest...

Thing is passing doesn't bother me too much, I'm pretty sure I'll never pass 100% it's just that I don't want NOTHING...I want to at least come close to fitting clothes properly...