1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Body types (women, so gay guys be warned)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Maddy, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Tim

Tim

^ Haha, Bad Steven! I thought New York was the only girl you'd go straight for :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. JWAD

JWAD Guest

I think the perfect size would be somewhere between #2 and #3 but interestingly the person there who's the most comfortable is #3, notice how #2's arm cuts across her body, that’s a subconscious sign she's trying to hide slightly and how #1's hand is tight on her hip that’s her subconsciously trying to defend herself but #3's hands are on her hips which leaves her open and sends, again a subconscious, message of dominance. Sorry I know a lot on psychology now even though I don't actually study it lol

3. Level N Human

I'm kind of saddened by how it's okay to call someone a "toothpick" "stick" or "piles of bones" but not okay to call someone a "whale" "chunky" or "a fatty"??? I mean, skinny is seen as more desirable, but it's not any better to call names. And it doesn't mean that skinny girls don't have body image issues either. I know because I used to be quite self-conscious when people called me detrimental skinny names, and I felt like they didn't think I deserved to be offended when I called them out on it. (I'm alright and dandy with my body now though.)

:<

Just sayin'.

4. shakerdancee

5. Trumpetplyer23

Two and Three are my type. They'd fit my type perfectly if they were like five foot one.

I agree, number 1 looks too skinny. To me, that's not sexy. It's just not for me.

6. Shaylyn

Mmm. number 2 is sexy. 3 is gorgeous too. I'm easy to please.

7. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

number 2 is nice..number 1 needs some more weight.

8. MyStIcAl WoNdEr

Loving number three. Very curvy AND she'd keep me warm at night.

9. InaRut

Although someone could make a point at how actually this survey is horrible and probobly causing many women to compare themselves to those bodies...
    *cough*

Second one.

10. In women, I'd prefer 2 or somewhere between 2 and 3. *shrug* (#3's boobs scare me a little... :confused:)

11. jazzyspazzy

jazzyspazzy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think 2 is perfect, exactly what i want to be, but i think both 1 and 3 are sexy in their own way. I don't think 1 is particularly skinny, she just looks like she's a good sprinter, and 3 looks kinda chubby, but it's nice to have something to hang on to (nudge nudge :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

12. summersforecast

I love how many gay guys posted on this despite the warning oh I'll vote #2 again

13. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    U kno what, I'm proud of ur reply, you know why? because you're not putting down the skinny one just cos she's skinny. I mean, what if that's just how she is, one of those ppl who naturally is v skinny and it's not their fault at all? Doesn't mean they're anna...Jazzy I'm proud of u for that statement. :kiss:

14. devushka

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I prefer #2, but #3 is good too. I like curves, but her breasts are slightly too large for my liking.