1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Body hair attractive or unattractive?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by CyberScream, Jan 15, 2015.

1. ANewDawn

The only place I'm ever okay with body hair is down there and it would have to be trimmed. I would prefer if there's none there either but I would never tell a partner what to do with that part of their body bec I would be so insecure if they did it to me. I'm naturally quite hairy so I know what a bitch maintenance is as well.

2. doc

doc

on a woman I do like pubic hair - not so keen on underarm, legs....which makes me a product of the advertising world I guess. For men, grooming is important too but nicely trimmed pubic and anal hair is a turn on. twink-style smooth chest, arms and butts are good but no pubic hair in men or women is a turn off because it makes them look underage to me.

3. dragon20

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm gonna say a little is fine. It would be nice if they trimmed down there. But arm and leg hair I could care less. If their personality sucked, that'd be a definite turn off. Completely hairless would freak me out a little. I'd like the guy to look like he's gone through puberty at least. But a lot of body hair is kinda a turn off for me. Call me picky but I don't wanna date sasquatch but on the other end of the spectrum I don't wanna go out with someone that looks like an oddly proportioned 12 year old :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Hopefully my ramblings make sense

4. waitwhat

waitwhat Guest

Not too big on body hair. Don't mind leg hair on a guy too much but underarm, chest, back, or pubic hair on anyone is a Nope for me.

5. Zombi3

A moderate amount is really sexy.

[​IMG]

6. xylaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have a treasure trail:icon_bigg....I love body hair myself and trim monthly. Actually, I think that's why I love masculine men a lot more than feminine guys; the hair. Wish I could explain why, but it's so damn sexy I don't care too lol.

7. Mrcake

I can totally relate to you! I have always felt that excessive body hair is ugly, personally. I like my men to be clean or at least really trimmed. I have had a boyfriend that was pretty hairy, and it made kissing and everything sort of awkward. However, there are men who really look attractive with body hair, but I feel like you have to have the right body type for it. The men that are the "bear" category, but aren't excessively hairy. I know it's a pain in the ass to constantly shave everywhere.. I have that problem all the time. I have tried using hair removal creams, shaving, electric shaving, but haven't had that much success. Personally, I think that electric shaving proves to be the least painful method, but takes forever. When I use hair removal creams, I often get chemical burns. They remove all the hair, but the burns take at least a week to heal. The best method, most likely, is to manually shave with a razor every week. I guess you'll just have to deal with being hairy, or put the time in for shaving yourself.

8. bookaholic20

bookaholic20 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  9. ClimbHikeBike

I'm not a big fan. A moderate amount on arms and legs is fine – preferable, even – but I'm not into chest hair. I think a hairless chest and back is the most sexy.

10. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm okay with a little bit. Just arms legs, and maybe a wispy patch in the middle of the chest is all I'd find attractive before it gets into "deal with it" territory.

11. raiden04

raiden04 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I recently used hair removal cream on my legs, can't say I like the hairless feel. I want my leg hair back :frowning2:

I think that grooming is key; I don't really like messy, out of control body hair but being completely hairless isn't something that turns me on either. I don't have an aversion to smooth, hairless bodies but I wouldn't want my partner to shave regularly unless he liked the look/feel.

12. Gen

Gen

I find it attractive when someone has the confidence to care for their body however they please. Whether that is leaving everything as it arrived or shaving it all off.
    Probably not. Considering the plethora of shaven masculine men and hairy feminine men on this vast planet of our's.

13. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

If you take care of it, great. If I don't get hair in my mouth, to where I'm coughing up hairballs, we're golden.

Keeping it maintained shows respect to the self, and that's what I like. I couldn't care less in every other aspect, because it would be me, saying, "Hey, be like this, and you're perfect for me!"

No, somebody is perfect for me, when they are themselves. Body hair and all.

Now, as for whether or not I find it aesthetically pleasing. In general, that can go back and forth, depending on visual examples. However, I find that the personality and the attitude, if appealing, can trump most anything.

But you're still maintaining it, by cleaning and brushing it. That's just basic hygiene.

End of the day, if somebody can rock being a werewolf, hell yeah. If somebody can rock being baby-ass smooth, so be it. I want what the hair is attached to, not the hair!

14. gazwkd

gazwkd Guest

I like my men to be men :wink: Only thing not so keen is a hairy back - otherwise all good.

I can't stand the bald look - turnoff. The pre-pubescent look just isn't appealing.

15. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes to this.

16. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Larger bodies (chubbier or more muscular, it doesn't matter) tend to look better with hair than smaller bodies, simply because the same amount of hair can look overwhelming.

Either way, I don't mind. Though being completely hairless and having a small body can look quite unappealing; sometimes it looks like physical immaturity, which is certainly not what I want.

17. CyberScream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's just it. I'm in the smaller body category. But I hate maintaining it. I cut myself shaving it sometimes. Some pubic hair is okay. But i like that to be maintained. But it's my other no no area. It's hard to shave my back. My chest is easy. My legs, I don't have a problem shaving. I have used hair removal creams on the down there areas and lets just say... I though somebody lit my crotch on fire. And my butt. Around that "one area" . ahem...(ooh.... painful)

18. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't mind body hair...

19. Gen

Gen

I would recommend buying a shower hair removal cream that comes off without much effort and using that on hard to reach areas rather than shaving. Additionally, try to look for something that contains aloe or a soothing cream because it should help combat irritation in sensitive areas.

20. arkemdis

arkemdis Guest

I love body hair all over, facial back leg, I like it on a husky guy though...then again if the guy is not husky is what kills it for me..he could be hairless, but he can not be unhusky for my juices anyways.

I love the husky partners that contrast as well..like a hairy one with a hairless one that has a cute facial hair as well...I'd like to be like that..but I am not very husky :frowning2:..I am a tad hairy and have facial hair...not an animal though :frowning2:.

BL: body hair is attractive to me.