1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Body and facial hair

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Hexagon, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Hexagon

So I'm an AFAB non-binary person who's been on testosterone for around three and a half years. With strong genes for body hair, which I'm not fond of, particularly when I'm trying to look more feminine. I shave my facial hair a lot, which is manageable, but there is no way in hell I have the time to do my body. So I'm opening the question to the trans women of the forum. Any ideas on dealing with hair? Does hair removal cream work?

2. Hexagon

3. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (I'm sorry, I'm FtM) electrolysis or waxing?

4. Jiramanau

Out Status:
    Some people
    I think you meant AMAB. Magic shave is a chemical depilatory simmilar to Nair that will hide a 5o'clock shaddow but you can only use it every 3days or so.that's about $3. Mechanical eppilators work simmilar to waxing but are painful and start at $30 online but like chemicals and shaving it's temporary.

You can get a legit home electrolysis machine for about $35 on Amazon (clean n easy or something, the one with a probe. the others don't work), it works and is permanent but takes a lot of time and determination, that's my next move.

Then there's various IPL devices like the silk n flash n go, they work like laser and have a lot of good reviews but don't work for everyone, those run $300+

5. Hexagon

No, I meant AFAB. Read my post, I've been taking testosterone for a few years, and have quite a lot of body hair, but I'm non-binary, not a trans man, and the body hair isn't particularly desirable for me. But thanks for your help, I'll look into what you've said.

6. Jiramanau

Out Status:
    Some people