1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bit of worried

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by agelos, Dec 10, 2013.

1. agelos

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm a ts guy wanting to start T. i'm going for the injected one in order to eliminate possibilities of any health problems that can't be avoided by removal of the lower things. i am in a phase of my life that i want to get myself back and revert as many of the ugly(for me) things that happened to me during puberty, which is not very far from now.i'm pretty happy i can do that.i'll be able to in 5 months or so, i have the time to consider it.
    but i'm scared that some ts ppl i'm friends with, adopted different behaviours when starting hormones and going through a second puberty. i'm afraid my character will alter too in a bad way. i'm very much concerned about that. i don't only aim on being , on my measures about myself, a beautiful person, but a nice person, a good character. i don't have too many friends and don't want to risk an loose them if my character changes. i don't want to become nervous, or hostile, or impatient. what can i do about that ?is it a chance that my sexuality changes as well ? or is it a myth, again.. huhh

anyone with the same fears, that eventyally started HRT ? suggestions ?
    . .:confused:

2. agelos

Out Status:
    Some people
    any advice ? plz : |

#2 agelos, Dec 11, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2013