1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual Pride Day Tuesday!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Derek the Wolf, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Derek the Wolf

Anyone have any good ideas on how to celebrate? I've got school, practice, and driver's ed. So it's gonna be a 14 hour day, but I wanna do something special. What are y'all planning?

2. biisme

I'm planning on celebrating in my head. :frowning2:

3. Steam Giant

Hehe! We can celebrate rejection! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Sorry, that was pessimistic of me. Have I mentioned before that I'd rather be gay?

I'm not certain that I've heard of this before...pretty interesting. I'm off on tuesday, but I doubt that I'll be going out anywhere. I guess I can celebrate it with the models that I'll be painting...I can alternate between painting female and male figures :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and I do have both at the moment!

4. Derek the Wolf

:slight_smile: I'd rather be gay too. Being attracted to BOTH genders can be confusing at times. Well, i don't know... I'm pretty happy with who I am. Why do you make me think of these thing? Argh!!!

5. Oh come on guys being attracted to both genders is the shit. I love it. I'm probably gonna do what Katie is doing though, celebrate in my mind. I have a pretty busy day Tuesday and I don't know something intense I could do to celebrate.

6. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

I'm gonna celebrate with my bi-friends, I guess (Well, until around 7, then I gotta go home and watch 90210 and GREEK :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:).

Never heard of this day before until now. :astonished:

7. Amy

Amy

im going to be obnoxious.

you know, screaming "HAPPY BI-PRIDE DAY, BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!"

8. Although I have passed the bisexuality stage lol, me and Stevie are celebrating by going into school dressed as stereotypical lesbians. It is going to be ALOT of fun XD.

I'm wearing my stonewashed baggy jeans with random lesbian-pride based badges all over them, my DM's, a random shirt from my wardorbe unbuttoned, and my white vest top that has 'save a tree, eat a beaver' written on it. Fantastic.